Author Topic: Technitrium: MasterRockets loots underwear from old people's drawers!  (Read 12699 times)

Eh, don't care.
I'm just going to keep posting.
Haha! Don't make me laugh myself to death.
They should of made you go to 7th grade.

Don't care. If he cares about the 'Ambient of the thread' so much, why does he not change the name? It takes 5 seconds. Not to mention you are very much powerless to stop me from posting here. So forget off, thanks.

That was the basis of my argument you ultra dense moron.

Explain how, mister badass.

I'm 13, graduated high school, sixth and seventh grade, as well as fourth and eleventh, and am on my way to Princeton.
Take a look at that statement and tell me how stupid you think I am right now.

If you don't know what DeVry is then you obviously have no intent on going to college.

I have every intent on going to college, doesn't mean I can name several of them in my head.

Lets just get the adventure rolling instead of listening to him

Haha! Don't make me laugh myself to death.
They should of made you go to 7th grade.
Not my problem.

I'm 13, graduated high school, sixth and seventh grade, as well as fourth and eleventh, and am on my way to Princeton.
Take a look at that statement and tell me how stupid you think I am right now.
You assume that there is nobody with the intelligence to skip a grade, or be a senior in highschool at a young age.

The aura of stupidity that surrounds your dense skull and dead brain cells is uninterpretable with any form of logic or reason, so i will be using the Caveman dialect you are so familiar to.

EVAR GIVE UP UNGA UNGA GRUNT

Evar reminds me when I was stupid and young
I'm glad I got better

The aura of stupidity that surrounds your dense skull and dead brain cells is uninterpretable with any form of logic or reason, so i will be using the Caveman dialect you are so familiar to.

Oh god my sides.

You assume that there is nobody with the intelligence to skip a grade, or be a senior in highschool at a young age.

Oh no, I know that people are capable of skipping grades.
Dense morons like you, however...

Oh god my sides.

Oh no, I know that people are capable of skipping grades.
Dense morons like you, however...
I'm not dense, I'm persistent.

Funny. Because that definitely explains my grammar usage.
Mind your own damn business.

You keep saying that. You just don't want me in this argument do you?

You are pretty dense because you dont understand that he wont change the name and you need to give up.

That is a sad yet true fact about you that isn't getting you respect on here

Why come here saying that with the intent that I will change the topic name because of your butthurt crying?
I have no sympathy for you

Saying that you're not dense is like saying elephants aren't heavy.

You're missing the point, which you would've gotten if you weren't a brick wall.

Obviously not intimidated.

Jack: Where could that scientist be?

I feel like im arguing with the stupidity all 3 Kardashians and Snookie combined.

* masterockets shoots grappling hook at the lamp saying "Get over here!"

I feel like im arguing with the stupidity all 3 Kardashians and Snookie combined.
Just ignore him and lets get on with the topic.