Author Topic: Technitrium: MasterRockets loots underwear from old people's drawers!  (Read 12680 times)

You keep saying that. You just don't want me in this argument do you?

You are pretty dense because you dont understand that he wont change the name and you need to give up.

I see no apparent need to give up. I don't feel anybody should meddle in the affairs of others.

I have no sympathy for you
Why would I be expecting sympathy? I didn't come here for hospitality.

Saying that you're not dense is like saying elephants aren't heavy.

You're missing the point, which you would've gotten if you weren't a brick wall.

Obviously not intimidated.
I don't aim to intimidate. That's not possible on the internet.
I'm not missing the point either. I don't care if the argument will go nowhere. That fact doesn't bother me in the least. The fact is this whole thing could have been over 30 posts ago if he would have changed the name.

Its obvious that he is disguised as a lamp.

TACKLE THE LAMP

Its also obvious that I'm going to continue posting until one of the two conditions stated beforehand are met.

I don't aim to intimidate. That's not possible on the internet.
I'm not missing the point either. I don't care if the argument will go nowhere. That fact doesn't bother me in the least. The fact is this whole thing could have been over 30 posts ago if he would have changed the name.

Oh my god, it's like somebody literally decided to stick iridium in your brain to make you as dense as loving possible holy stuff.

Oh my god, it's like somebody literally decided to stick iridium in your brain to make you as dense as loving possible holy stuff.
Cool story. Don't care.

If you don't want me here, tell the individual known as purplemetro to change the topic name.

Its also obvious that I'm going to continue posting until one of the two conditions stated beforehand are met.
Evar, even an old man could predict the future outcome of what you are trying to do.
You are not going to get what you want from this topic.

Evar, even an old man could predict the future outcome of what you are trying to do.
You are not going to get what you want from this topic.
I honestly do not care.

This is totally banable.
No, its really not.

If there's one thing that's banable that has been said, It would be you guys flaming.

Ignoring him will make him stop replying
doesn't matter what stupid stuff he says that makes your eyes bleed and your intelligence drop, just ignore him and have fun with this adventure

Cool story. Don't care.

Is that your only response, that you don't care?
You're fighting a losing battle.

I honestly do not care.

If you didn't care, you would've shut up by now. Clearly, you have not, therefore...

No, its really not.

If there's one thing that's banable that has been said, It would be you guys flaming.

Flaming?
Us?
You understand how ironic this is
This is ironic to the nth degree, I swear.

No, its really not.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

This applies to all topics on the Forum

I honestly do not care.
Then why are you here?
1. You come in here wanting to change the topic name when I refuse.
2. You become butthurt and start crying posts about it when I still refuse.
3. You half-threaten to keep posting until you get what you want.
4. You don't care about what we are trying to explain to you, yet you are too spoiled about getting what you want.

Ignoring him will make him stop replying
No, it really wont.

The only thing that will make me stop replying is if he changes the topic name.

You understand how ironic this is
This is ironic to the nth degree, I swear.
None of my posts have been directed at telling someone how much of an idiot they are.
Unlike all of you people. Ironic indeed.

Then why are you here?
Because as said before, I don't want you using my original name. That is the only thing I care about.

* masterockets shoots grappling hook at the lamp saying "Get over here!"
My command incase you missed it

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

This applies to all topics on the Forum
As stated where?

These are the forum rules:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=2856.0

Those are rules for the drama section.
The forum rules are the only rules that are forum-wide.

You would think that you being here 2 years longer than me, you would know that.