Author Topic: Anyone get bad luck today?  (Read 1714 times)

Nothing to do with the natural movement of the earth, obvo Friday 13th phenomenon.

Friday the 13th always hates on plate tectonics

No because Friday the 13th is a load of horsestuff.

Friday the 13th always hates on plate tectonics

Lets send it a stiff letter!

Made my snake bleed from wiping too hard.

My brothers right testicle got twisted, we had to get him to the ER because it was actually very serious.

found a hornet nest in my ceiling after waking up to 3 hornets sitting on my window

Once a hornet started eating my apple pie. I cut that mother forgeter.


I should've burned him though.

My brothers right testicle got twisted, we had to get him to the ER because it was actually very serious.

Made my snake bleed from wiping too hard.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:44:23 AM by Dominator »

I had a very fine day because I am the anti-luck guyu.

A really severe thunderstorm rolled in while it was hot and sunny.  The temperature dropped from 90 to 60 in one hour.

I got gifted dead island

sorry dude :(



oh stuff wait yesterday was the 13th? Well I didn't notice because it's all a load of bullstuff anyways.

Who says there weren't 3 flies?
Or seven?

I had to leave my girlfriend behind for a vacation.  God, I miss her.  :(
Take her with you


TAKE HER WIIITH YOOOOOU...

Bought three games during the Summer Sale, and relatives came in to town.

Great day for me.

Bought three games and preordered Hitman Absolution during the Summer Sale.

Great day for me.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 11:49:28 AM by Dominator »

My wireless mouse started to be a bitch.

My wireless mouse started to be a bitch.

That's great go make a topic about it. Oh wait you already did.