Author Topic: Boltster going to america  (Read 2640 times)

Goddamnit
dont worry, i'm not going for a month or two so i can still pop in  :cookieMonster:

but its so yummy :D

It is, but according to everyone in the world you'll become instantly fat.

Go to New Hampshire before you leave.
Oh my god rock lobster! 

Some info. I've been there before.

Most fast food beef, except for Wendy's, has pink slime (ammoniated beef scrap products) in it.

This is also commonly found in ground beef at Grocery Stores. Try to get a local supplier of beef, or pick a grocery store that you KNOW FOR FACT do not sell it. I swear this stuff is bad for you, contrary to popular belief.

Try not to drink tap water in towns or cities. This tap water has excessive amounts of chlorine, which makes it taste gross and is bad for you. If you get water from a well, lucky you.

There are so many laws in America that you will likely commit as many as 8 felonies a day.

Alot of times, people will try to steal stupid stuff from you, or never pay you back after borrowing money.

Most fast food beef, except for Wendy's, has pink slime (ammoniated beef scrap products) in it.

This is also commonly found in ground beef at Grocery Stores. Try to get a local supplier of beef, or pick a grocery store that you KNOW FOR FACT do not sell it. I swear this stuff is bad for you, contrary to popular belief.

Try not to drink tap water in towns or cities. This tap water has excessive amounts of chlorine, which makes it taste gross and is bad for you. If you get water from a well, lucky you. I know Chicago's water is pretty healthy actually. It depends where you go.

There are so many laws in America that you will likely commit as many as 8 felonies a day. wait really

Alot of times, people will try to steal stupid stuff from you, or never pay you back after borrowing money. what the forget does this mean even
cite your sources too bud

it's exactly the same at all the other fast food places all around the world, that isn't an exclusive US thing

Keep the forget out of Illinois or I'll have to kill you

Goddamnit
you live in Maine?

well I'll be sure to stay away from you lol, the last thing i want is you taking pictures of me in your kitchen eating burritos like you do :(.

speaking of Maine i actually might be moving there august 1-6, not sure.

Keep the forget out of Illinois or I'll have to kill you
yeah right he'll beat you up with his manly hairy legs

speaking of Maine i actually might be moving there august 1-6, not sure.
good idea

try not giving away your address this time  :cookieMonster:

yeah right he'll beat you up with his manly hairy legs
the hair controls me, i'm just the host

good idea

try not giving away your address this time  :cookieMonster:
I didn't give away my address lol.
remember you didn't even get the right state, you thought i lived in florida until i actually told my real town lmfao.

I didn't give away my address lol.
remember you didn't even get the right state, you thought i lived in florida until i actually told my real town lmfao.
ok, can i pop in then?  :cookieMonster:

anyway you guys can pm me anything else, wound is about to have a baby fit again lol