Author Topic: Mocheese - Dead or Alive? Nevermind, he is both.  (Read 2418 times)

He died. His spirit haunts my server as one of the most annoying bosses.

He died. His spirit haunts my server as one of the most annoying bosses.
There's that "Mocheeze's ghost comes back for something or other" joke.
I admit I did contribute to it a little bit...

Anyways, I thought I heard his balloon went too low over a highway and got hit by a semi, and that only half of his body was recovered.

Last Active:   April 24, 2012, 01:47:15 PM

must be his mom

He likes the challenge of keeping a reputation while never doing anything and appearing dead and starting a whole conspiracy about his death which ultimately was proven false by lack of evidence and so I conclude *GASP FOR AIR*,

he's not dead.

I've run into several threads when searching his name, found that some people post pics which seem to prove it's all a joke by Ephialtes that got blown way out of proportion.

I saw him on blockland.So Nope.

Mocheeze is dead, rest his poor soul. Rotondo is everyone that anyone says they are not.

He is dead. Anyone claiming otherwise and spreading this false rumor will be interrogated by Heinrich and could be facing imprisonment or being sent to your nearby camp designated for concentration.

He is dead. Anyone claiming otherwise and spreading this false rumor will be interrogated by Heinrich and could be facing imprisonment or being sent to your nearby camp designated for concentration.

Cased closed!

inb4everbodySelf Deletes.

Alex Moffat didn't ever die, it's just a running gag. His Blockland avatar died though until wedge and co could recover the 7 dragon balls and wish him back to life.

loving hell

we've gone over this many times the past few years

he is not dead, he has just left the community because he has things in his life he needs to attend to

The Mocheeze stuff is kinda stale. IMO

he is not dead

on an unrelated note, one of my first blockland names was "lesscheeze"