Author Topic: Relationships Megathread - Ask questions, get answers, discuss love and romance  (Read 9193 times)

You already forgeted it up. Move on and forget her as a romantic interest.
Err..

As much as I appreciate the advice, I was hoping for something other than that.

protip:
study body language and facial expressions and you will be able to navigate conversations as smoothly and comfortably as possible with girls.  seriously, it makes it incredibly easy to figure out who to talk to, who to avoid, what to talk about, and what to not talk about.

protip:
study body language and facial expressions and you will be able to navigate conversations as smoothly and comfortably as possible with girls.  seriously, it makes it incredibly easy to figure out who to talk to, who to avoid, what to talk about, and what to not talk about.
Make sure to study body language from afar, behind a pair of binoculars. Chicks dig the 'noculars.

I broke up with a girl and found a new girlfriend today. The new one is WAY hotter. I'm proud of myself.

hye i an ellvne nand hwp 2 hvea lovey?

I was in a relationship
lasted for less than a week lol and the girl talked stuff about me behind my back every day

I was in a relationship
lasted for less than a week lol and the girl talked stuff about me behind my back every day
sorry man, you'll find a new and better less whorish girl

I broke up with a girl and found a new girlfriend today. The new one is WAY hotter. I'm proud of myself.
Your new girlfriend may be hotter but is she...

WHORER?

hye i an ellvne nand hwp 2 hvea lovey?

u ned a girl frst man

What do I do when I get past the touch barrier when I'm in the friendzone?

I'm asking this for one of my friends btw.

Age 16:

Girls:
I want a guy who will love me, care for me, and make me smile when I need it the most.
Must also be at least 6', look like Brad Pitt, have a reputation for love.

Golden rule from Jeep: Don't trust anyone. Or learn the hard way ;)

What do I do when I get past the touch barrier when I'm in the friendzone?

I'm asking this for one of my friends btw.
You have to be a little more specific. After the touch barrier?

You have to be a little more specific. After the touch barrier?
Yes.  Current situation is after the touch barrier has been broken.

My friend has tried talking to some people on omegle about it but he doesn't trust them.