Poll

Poll

Author Topic: Terraria server - Offline - Hardmode! - No longer new chars only, read OP!  (Read 6326 times)

If you guys set the server to hardmode, I don't give 5 stuffs about anything, I'm using my old char with mythril armor.
It seems like everyone is using gold or artifacts from past characters lol. They've got the rocketboots+something else already. Rocket boots are already super expensive, but to combine them lol.

You might as well just edit your character and play on a server meant for building.

This server is clearly not for you.

Not many Blockland servers with that criteria. :C

when will it be back up? :C

I thought it's up :c

It's up now, just joined.

Jungle is super awesome. No one has explored it. I got tons of gold chests and heart crystals. I also got eye of cthulu summoning stuff which means demonite. :D Currently only have pickaxe.

Im not sure if i wanna join...
I mean multiplayer is really fun, but it's kinda boring to join a worl, which is already looted from most of the goods...unless anyone is ready, to give me free stuff, or let me join with my almost-new character (only has the default weapons and some wood, copper, gel torches and stone.

Im not sure if i wanna join...
I mean multiplayer is really fun, but it's kinda boring to join a worl, which is already looted from most of the goods...unless anyone is ready, to give me free stuff, or let me join with my almost-new character (only has the default weapons and some wood, copper, gel torches and stone.
Only if he has that stuff only it'd be fine. Besides, based on the image the mapper gave me I'd say that no more than 20% of the resources have been mined/whatever.

@everyone The point is I don't want someone joining in with full molten/shadow/gold/etc when everyone else only has weaker stuff. I don't care if you want just like a vanity hat or something, but if you brought in a char with even full copper armor it wouldn't. E fair to everyone that started out fresh. Yeah it'd be SO much easier to just go get that one thing from your SP world but it's the equivalent of cheating and makes it unfair for everyone else just because you're too lazy to actually mine. I seriously couldn't care less if you don't want to actually work to a point where everyone else has worked to. If you cant abide by my simple rules then I don't want you on my server. Don't join. Just go play by yourself on your boring little SP world, playing with your little safe haven of full hallowed gear while we actually have fun.

So to clarify:
NO you may not join in with anything other than copper gear/maybe a couple bare minimum resources.
NO you may not go onto your other world/server and get some unfair item from it because you're too whiny to get it again
NO you may not feel tha you're above the rules and don't have to make a new character
NO you may not complain about the fact that you can't get an unfair advantage over everyone else.
If I wanted a world for people to bring whatever they want I would have hosted a server for it. Instead I hosted a new char only server.

If you want to join in with something other than starting gear that doesn't give really any advantage(wood, stone, some vanity item, etc) just ASK me. Don't think that because I'm giving a little leeway on te rules that you can join with it. If anyone joins with stuff and didnt ask for permission I WILL ban you without any delay and I most likely WON'T unban you.

edit: Oh and a one more thing.I really don't care if you go into SP after making your new character and make a world and play by yourself. As long as you don't go into a developed world and take stuff from there I really couldn't care less. Heck, if you have a character already and have a small world with barely anything done on it I don't care if you play that and even use some of the stuff (as long as it isn't like some stuff that would give you an advantage like full molten or whatever).

Anyways that should be the end of my rant/clarification.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:55:05 PM by DaSord213 »

How much of the dungeon is left?
I think I'm headed their next >:D
I'll spread the loot around since I was one of the first people to get shadow armor.

How much of the dungeon is left?
I think I'm headed their next >:D
I'll spread the loot around since I was one of the first people to get shadow armor.
bro did you take the ores in the chest?

Hey, could I at least bring like 1000 gray bricks/glass/wood? :o

WHY DID EVERYONE LEEEAAVE!?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:41:48 PM by J MASTER »