Author Topic: My computer usage is now limited.  (Read 1636 times)

Due to me staying up until 3AM when school ended, I now have a computer usage limit. 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, and 2 hours in the evening. My mom told me that I'm not old enough to stay up all night. I don't see why not. If we're going somewhere or I have to get up early, then yeah, I'll go to bed on time. If I'm just going to be at home, then why not? I don't get grouchy in the morning. I feel fine. So, is there anything that you guys can think of that would make my mom remove the limit? It's not a program or anything, it's just her telling me I can't use the computer. It's in my room, like the rest of my stuff anyways.

First tell us how old you are.

i think he's 11 or 10
tbh i forget but it's more likely that he's 11

I used to have a limit like that. as douchey as this might sound, just deal with it. it won't last forever, and hell, if you obey your mom and have good behavior, maybe she'll let up on it sooner than she would have had you disobeyed her.

When I was 11 I started staying up real late.  But then again I had to explain waking up late to my parents really and I had a laptop to bring into bed.

wasn't it limited before qt?

That's your fault for staying up late on a school night.  I'm limited from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM and I don't need to play much longer than that.

Isn't he 18? Because he said something about staying up late after finishing school.

If not, then what is the minimum school-leaving age in Canada?

That's your fault for staying up late on a school night.  I'm limited from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM and I don't need to play much longer than that.
when school ended

Isn't he 18? Because he said something about staying up late after finishing school.
he means summer.

I used to have a limit like that. as douchey as this might sound, just deal with it. it won't last forever, and hell, if you obey your mom and have good behavior, maybe she'll let up on it sooner than she would have had you disobeyed her.
Alright, that sounds good. Thank you.

no coolio is not 18. and what he meant by "after finishing school" was that he had finished that school year and is now on summer break.

Alright, that sounds good. Thank you.

sure thing.

are you loving stupid or something
finishing school = getting summer vacation
dammit i almost got it

hey, no need for the harshness.

He means summer.
Not everything in Canada is alienated.
Americans...

Well, sorry. People just get confused about whether someone has permanently finished school or if they're just on Summer vacation if the person doesn't give enough detail. No need to be a richard about it.