Author Topic: My computer usage is now limited.  (Read 1637 times)

You have it good I usually get 1 hour a day.My mother is overprotective.

Well, sorry. People just get confused about whether someone has permanently finished school or if they're just on Summer vacation if the person doesn't give enough detail. No need to be a richard about it.
>parents limiting computer usage
>you're guessing he's 18
yeah this just doesn't happen with logic

>parents limiting computer usage
>you're guessing he's 18
yeah this just doesn't happen with logic

Are YOU loving stupid or something?

I thought he was 18, because he said something about finishing school, and I thought he was talking about finishing it permanently instead of just being on Summer vacation.

I get my computer if I'm lucky.
Like one week in a month.

I thought he was 18, because he said something about finishing school, and I thought he was talking about finishing it permanently instead of just being on Summer vacation.
he could have worded it better, yes but you didn't even contemplate what you were saying with what the topic was about, and only a few words he said
herein forth i'm deeming you a moron who thinks a paragraph needs a tl;dr

I don't know this feel, and I probably will never know it. Sorry, you lose, feelings.

guess what

hey

hey guess what

hey

you're stupid.

guess what

hey

hey guess what

hey

you're stupid.

He could have assumed his mom was some weird woman that treats her son like a  child at 18 due to the fact he said he was old enough.

He could have assumed his mom was some weird woman that treats her son like a  child at 18 due to the fact he said he was old enough.

but i mean seriously there's no way. if he didn't like it he coulda left and his parents could have just kicked him out. he doesn't have to do anything they say anymore because he's 18.

but i mean seriously there's no way. if he didn't like it he coulda left and his parents could have just kicked him out. he doesn't have to do anything they say anymore because he's 18.

But his mom could have been a psycho bitch who nailed a bomb to his face!

Due to me staying up until 3AM when school ended, I now have a computer usage limit. 2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, and 2 hours in the evening. My mom told me that I'm not old enough to stay up all night. I don't see why not. If we're going somewhere or I have to get up early, then yeah, I'll go to bed on time. If I'm just going to be at home, then why not? I don't get grouchy in the morning. I feel fine. So, is there anything that you guys can think of that would make my mom remove the limit? It's not a program or anything, it's just her telling me I can't use the computer. It's in my room, like the rest of my stuff anyways.

You think that staying up all night at the age of 12 is reasonable, and that spending 1/4 of the day on the computer isn't enough. Get a grip.

i always have to get off the computer at 8:40 or 9:00 in between those two

except once or twice a month when i get to stay up til midnight, and once or twice a year i stay up all night

I got REALLY sick when I was young from sleep deprivation.  Please, just do what your mother asks and go to sleep.