Author Topic: My dads band  (Read 864 times)

http://www.reverbnation.com/thenotesokc

So this is my dads band. He plays keyboard.

/discuss local bands and music stuff

I used to play chimes in a local atmospheric funk band. We were called "Electric Watergun." I knocked heads with our lead guitarist who thought my chimes solos were "getting out of control" and wanted to "take the band in another direction." I put away my chimes (and my dreams) that day.

I used to be the main vocalist in a local rock'n'roll funk band. We were called "Grand Funk Railroad." I knocked heads with our lead producer who thought my lyrics and wild solos were "getting out of control" and wanted to "cater to the new wave pop funk audience." I put away my mic (and my dreams) that day.

I used to play bongos for a heavy metal death band. We were called "Satan's blood". I knocked heads with our producer who said bongos weren't evil enough for the band and that my bongo solos were "getting out of control". I put away my bongos (and my dreams) that day.

I used to this isn't funny anymore

I used to play synth for a cat enthusiasim band. We were called Kool Kat Klub". I knocked heads with our Cheif cat who said Synth wasnt stupid enough for the band and that my synth solos were "getting out of control". I put away my cats (and my cats) that day.