I have a NON-CANCEROUS tumor in the brain area of my body :D

Author Topic: I have a NON-CANCEROUS tumor in the brain area of my body :D  (Read 21957 times)

Calm down. Some people actually genuine dislike lord tony so they express it, is that bad? Because if it is, then having an opinion is a sin.

I have a genuine dislike for you and your kind, but I don't go making drama topics about it now do I?
I keep it too myself and treat you like a normal person even thought your opinions bug me.

I have a genuine dislike for you and your kind, but I don't go making drama topics about it now do I?
I keep it too myself and treat you like a normal person even thought your opinions bugs me.
I'm a human, you dislike mankind? Woah mang. It's funny because this is the first time I've talked to you and you go on about how you genuinely dislike me and stuff.

A massive troll of the forums is back, I post a topic and now you're butthurt, so you flame everyone who goes against lord tony lololol

Well if it's really bad you can just cook some meth and it'll be better!

Calm down. Some people actually genuine dislike lord tony so they express it, is that bad? Because if it is, then having an opinion is a sin.

pathetic bandwagon ^

lord tony has apologized and actually changed, not just kept doing what he did beforehand. He only dislikes people who flaunt being a brony and post pony images on places when it's not even related to the topic. I enjoy a good reaction image of ponies now and then, don't get me wrong, but when people post like LOL FUTTERSHY MADE A FAEC on random topics it's spam and should be reported. there's no reason to hate him when he hasn't exhibited any bad behaviors; it's like hating the gorilla because they are angered when you throw stuff in it's face.

1. I'm a human, you dislike mankind? Woah mang.

2. It's funny because this is the first time I've talked to you and you go on about how you genuinely dislike me and stuff.

3. A massive troll of the forums is back, I post a topic and now you're butthurt, so you flame everyone who goes against lord tony lololol

1. You dislike tony so you hate mankind?

2. He hates you because you're an idiot in almost every post you make.

3. Tony hasn't trolled after he apologized.

Get back on topic.

DONT DIE ON US, WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN 400 MORE LEVELS ON YOUR SERVERS

pathetic bandwagon ^

lord tony has apologized and actually changed, not just kept doing what he did beforehand. He only dislikes people who flaunt being a brony and post pony images on places when it's not even related to the topic. I enjoy a good reaction image of ponies now and then, don't get me wrong, but when people post like LOL FUTTERSHY MADE A FAEC on random topics it's spam and should be reported. there's no reason to hate him when he hasn't exhibited any bad behaviors; it's like hating the gorilla because they are angered when you throw stuff in it's face.

1. You dislike tony so you hate mankind?

2. He hates you because you're an idiot in almost every post you make.

3. Tony hasn't trolled after he apologized.

1. That makes no sense because I never said I hate lord tony

2. Whatever you say lol

3. He was still a troll

1. Really?
forget FUUUCK FUUUUUCkool kids klub

2. Nice dodging my statement like an idiot.

3. Quote me a post where he has trolled anyone, because if he did, he'd be banned for trolling/random flaming.

Please get out of this thread if you don't wanna stay on topic. D:

I'm a human, you dislike mankind? Woah mang. It's funny because this is the first time I've talked to you and you go on about how you genuinely dislike me and stuff.

A massive troll of the forums is back, I post a topic and now you're butthurt, so you flame everyone who goes against lord tony lololol

I like how I don't even have to reply to that.
And by "Your Kind", I think you know what I mean by that..

Gamer, you prolly don't have a tumor. There are thousands of other things that can result in something like that. The chance that it could be a tumor is minimal. It will prolly end up being something small and insignificant.
Don't worry about it.

Well Gamefandan I wish you the best of luck. I know very well what Trainman1 would  be thinking right now if he saw this.

Well Gamefandan I wish you the best of luck. I know very well what Trainman1 would  be thinking right now if he saw this.

Thank you.

1. Really?
2. Nice dodging my statement like an idiot.

3. Quote me a post where he has trolled anyone, because if he did, he'd be banned for trolling/random flaming.
1. Surprise and I could feel a stuffstorm brewing, that's why
2. thank you
3. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183735.0

1. Surprise and I could feel a stuffstorm brewing, that's why
2. thank you
3. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=183735.0

You've been asked to leave, so leave.

You've been asked to leave, so leave.

I am just wanted to reply to him

And OP it probably won't be that bad, unless of course it's confirmed

Quote me a post where he has trolled anyone, because if he did, he'd be banned for trolling
lol