Lord Tony is back... Again

Author Topic: Lord Tony is back... Again  (Read 15439 times)

Please, let this die. This thread has served its purpose, if it ever had one.

half of them are gifts.

All but one.

Anyone who thinks I am just buying new keys, any key over 36,000 is a new key (there are some sketchy 2,000s too).

Lord Tony isn't entirely bad, IMO.
he's a cool guy when he isn't stuffting all over ponies

he's matured enough now to where i don't completely hate him.

He's done remarkably well so far, only 27 posts today

He's done remarkably well so far, only 27 posts today
Didn't know posts show maturity.

Look at his last ban.

Irrelevant. I'm talking about his posts now.
He hasn't done anything yet.

Irrelevant. I'm talking about his posts now.
He hasn't done anything yet.
I don't get why you people think he changes every time he comes back.
In a few months he'll slip up, get banned and we'll all laugh and the cycle repeats.

There's nothing new about Tony except for a different account. Same person, same stuffty content.

I don't get why you people think he changes every time he comes back.
In a few months he'll slip up, get banned and we'll all laugh and the cycle repeats.

There's nothing new about Tony except for a different account. Same person, same stuffty content.

Still hasn't done anything yet.
I did not say he was actually going to change, but he still didn't do anything yet.
You don't arrest a criminal who just got out of jail.

Still hasn't done anything yet.
I did not say he was actually going to change, but he still didn't do anything yet.
You don't arrest a criminal who just got out of jail.
Except every time Tony come's back it's from a permaban.
You're not meant to get out of jail when they plan on keeping you there forever.

Every time Tony comes back he has his way for a month or two, people catch on to the routine, and then he's gone like nothing ever happened. This account will fade away like the rest, each time it's going to be quicker.

Seriously Tony, if you get banned these many times there's something seriously wrong with you.

Stop loving posting here, he's done nothing wrong yet, so this thread shouldn't be alive.

Seriously Tony, if you get banned these many times there's something seriously wrong with you.

I like to think there is something wrong with society too. As you may already tell by this thread.

Perhaps, but you've been permanently banned many times, most people haven't been banned at all.

And the stuffstorm swirls and swirls...