Lord Tony is back... Again

Author Topic: Lord Tony is back... Again  (Read 15451 times)

yes it is you tard.

it's about lord tony and you are informing players that lord tony is back.

false excuse, anymore you wanna spew?

watever ya say...

I wonder if that post badspot made still applies

I wonder if that post badspot made still applies
He said it was official.

I think it's safe to assume that it is a sub-human.  It doesn't enjoy happiness, only pure depression and misery.  It can't find its way in the world and will always be attached to the only form of attention it can get.

We should help fix it from its misery.  You can help participate in this by never directly communicating with it, never referencing by name or referring to it in any way, shape or form, with gender pronouns.  This process is proven to help things that are not able to function properly in groups and help form them into normal people.

I think it's safe to assume that it is a sub-human.  It doesn't enjoy happiness, only pure depression and misery.  It can't find its way in the world and will always be attached to the only form of attention it can get.

We should help fix it from its misery.  You can help participate in this by never directly communicating with it, never referencing by name or referring to it in any way, shape or form, with gender pronouns.  This process is proven to help things that are not able to function properly in groups and help form them into normal people.

This entire post contradicts your goal.

He hasn't done anything at all yet you loving baby.
Stop making dramas over absolutely nothing special.

the funniest thing besides that whole Badspot intervention thing is how riled up the ponyposters get whenever Tony gets a new parachute account. He doesn't even have to post to troll you people, his mere existence sends you into fits of rage.

Still I have no idea why you bothered reregging, Tony.

Godamn people are like "HE DOSEN'T LIKE THIS TV SHOW", and as soon as they come back they bug him more about it.
It seems as if on his last account he was taunted due to him not being able to talk about ponies, which soon got him banned.
What they are saying is "STOP NOT LIKING WHAT WE LIKE!" If Tony is some "bad guy" to you, why would you care about his
opinions if he is doing nothing to stop you from what you are doing, in this matter liking a television show.

I hope the rule is still in effect.

Bronies are universally terrible but Lord Tony's an idiot. This is sort of like Alien vs. Predator.

Badspot should rename Lord Tony to Lord Pony imo

I hope the rule is still in effect.
it is, this rule applies FOREVER on him.

Bronies are universally terrible but Lord Tony's an idiot. This is sort of like Alien vs. Predator.

Badspot should rename Lord Tony to Lord Pony imo
NONONONONONONO
DONT RENAME

So I'm assuming the new executive order is still in place on him?

So I'm assuming the new executive order is still in place on him?
Yes