Author Topic: Why are the bricks on Wink's server so pretty?  (Read 2206 times)

So, why are the bricks on Wink's server so pretty, and how can I get them to look like that on my own server? I'm assuming it's only possible server-side for what I hope are obvious reasons.

Most likely hack. Better report ASAP.

I think they are using the User Content Alpha Add-On, but that's just a guess.

When ever I use the "User Content Alpha" Add-On -- which replaces default UI and other stuff for your server only -- Whatever you put on there, other people can see.

It's just a texture pack.

If you are talking about the studs and side textures they can be re-written in the Blockland folder, then set to read-only and replaced with different textures, those look like Squiddeys.

It's just a texture pack.
Can someone make one of the 0002 stuff since I'm too blazed to do anything right now :(

Can someone make one of the 0002 stuff since I'm too blazed to do anything right now :(

I think Lord Tony did at one point. Dunno if its public.

Pretty easy stuff, I use it in my server.
It's Squideey's (?) texture pack along used alongside user-content alpha.

Its a texture pack that removes the little white lines on the bricks, I think it should be default. You don't need to use User Content Alpha, just make all of the textures set to "Read-Only" in the properties.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=147911.0

Don't mind the image on that topic, the texture pack doesn't look like that.

If it was a texture pack, wouldn't it be client-sided? But I'm seeing it only on his server.

If I remember it was v19; ever since than anyone joining the server sees the same textures the host has.

Yes, v19 I think. Along with downloading custom prints, players can see any customized textures the host may have in the base folder.

Oh, that's cool. Thanks for telling me, I'll lock this now.