Author Topic: Fallout Decal requests  (Read 779 times)

I am considering making a Fallout Decal pack and I'm wondering which clothing decals would you want?  I think it'd be best to stay clear of clothing in which shoulder designs would ruin the chest if not there and/or make it harder to design around (Ex: Gecko-backed metal armor).

I'll probably use the Fallout Wikia for pics as referance, but I haven't really played the game but want to do this so there is fallout stuff for people with fallout desires in blockland (also I really want to make an add-on XD).

The only problem is I don't know how fast I would get to this or if this would happen but I think I can whether this comes out soon I don't know but generally in Graphic Arts in previous 2 years I had free time to mess around so if I don't get them out I might make them in school during my free time (I have Illustrator at Home and My school has Illustrator).

Request Away!!

underwear pls
both male and female

also tattered pre-war clothes pls

also survivor clothes pls

also if you will do faces ghoul face pls

underwear pls
both male and female could you post pictures or pm me pictures?

also tattered pre-war clothes pls could you post pictures or pm me pictures?

also survivor clothes pls could you post pictures or pm me pictures?

also if you will do faces ghoul face pls I can do
I'm getting pictures to refer to when making it but I'm having troubles figuring out the clothing for the top 3. I don't own the game so I can't play it to get an idea of how to.

The Vault 101 Guard Uniform,
Other types of Armour too.
And some Vault/ regular Jumpsuits. Whould be great if you did make them   :cookie:  :cookie:

We already have some 1950's style sweaters.

Alot of the looks of Fallout and it's sequels are already accomplish-able using pre-made decals.

We already have some 1950's style sweaters.

Alot of the looks of Fallout and it's sequels are already accomplish-able using pre-made decals.
This is true, but most people want tattered,worn out articles of clothing.