Author Topic: World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria!  (Read 24023 times)

Is there an addon that lets me move the buffs/debuffs position on the screen?

ya

name

I googled "addon that allows you to move buffs" and it was the first link so I think it's time you learned to fish young one.

Either

A. BM hunters are OP at level 85 in MoP or

B. I'm good at this game

C. I'm fully stocked on Cata pvp gear and these guys are using greens and blues.

Just got the most damage and most killing blows in a rand bg game against level 85-88s

BEEP BEEP MAMMOTH TRAIN COMING THROUGH (Old screen from WotLK so don't complain about the UI or anything)

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 02:41:49 PM by aludane »

So my raid leader and three other raid members just suddenly server transferred without telling anyone.
I'm not sure what I want to do now, if I even want to continue.

So my raid leader and three other raid members just suddenly server transferred without telling anyone.
I'm not sure what I want to do now, if I even want to continue.

Life isn't worth living without a raid leader.

yay

again, this is a huge milestone for me just because it's my first character that i've actually put time in
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:55:39 PM by Bahamut »

I now dualbox. It's quite fun with RaF active sadly people think I'm cheating/should be banned when it's perfectly allowed.

The amount of skill required to do it is extreme. I'm using two shadow priests.

I was level one yesterday, now level forty. That's a few hours of playing.

I now dualbox. It's quite fun with RaF active sadly people think I'm cheating/should be banned when it's perfectly allowed.

The amount of skill required to do it is extreme. I'm using two shadow priests.

I was level one yesterday, now level forty. That's a few hours of playing.

I've seen DK quad boxers completely rape Warsong Gultch. It's like pay2win if you do it right. Hahaha

I've seen DK quad boxers completely rape Warsong Gultch. It's like pay2win if you do it right. Hahaha
I've got gear that hasn't even got item levels so I'd suck at BGs.

As a general rule I've heard with dualboxing, it's best to go with a melee + caster or caster + caster. That's because having melee follow melee doesn't make much sense especially in pvp and is quite difficult.

An old screenshot:

Scourge event leading up to WoW WotLK launch.

Either

A. BM hunters are OP at level 85 in MoP or

B. I'm good at this game

C. I'm fully stocked on Cata pvp gear and these guys are using greens and blues.

Just got the most damage and most killing blows in a rand bg game against level 85-88s

BEEP BEEP MAMMOTH TRAIN COMING THROUGH (Old screen from WotLK so don't complain about the UI or anything)

[im g]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34111558/Blockland%20Related/Misc/WoWScrnShot_112809_191821.jpg[/img]

no key binds as a hunter at level 85? Definitely would rule out being good at the game.

That's because having melee follow melee doesn't make much sense especially in pvp and is quite difficult.
Like 9/10 times I see multiboxers PVPing they're DKs and they death grip you and blow you up in like 2 seconds

no key binds as a hunter at level 85? Definitely would rule out being good at the game.

I use keybinds with certain abilities. if you think that screenshot shows my character from a recent state then :/

Like 9/10 times I see multiboxers PVPing they're DKs and they death grip you and blow you up in like 2 seconds
I don't see how that could work, are they following each other or are they moving as one?

Bump to warn anyone who may be interested WoW is currently on sale.

$5 for starter chest: original, burning crusade, and wrath of the lich king
$10 for cataclysm
$20 for mists of pandaria