The V21 Tutorial

Author Topic: The V21 Tutorial  (Read 2918 times)

BUt if people find this code, wouldnt they be able to exploit it everywhere?
probably not.  I'd figure that it would only allow a large amount of bricks from registered ids.

Badspot's probably already finished a brick-based tutorial and is now laughing at my feeble reproduction of the OOOOOLD tutorial.

Badspot's probably already finished a brick-based tutorial and is now laughing at my feeble reproduction of the OOOOOLD tutorial.
Lol

Well we could just use F1...

tetris get into this topic and suddenly feel the need to keep working on your tutorial build mister

DAMN YOU

BUt if people find this code, wouldnt they be able to exploit it everywhere?

All default game code files, excluding add-ons, are encrypted in DSO format, these are impossible for anyone but the developer to read or make changes to.

There won't be a slate map because slate uses an interior. Unless they just remove the interior and replace it with something else.

There won't be a slate map because slate uses an interior. Unless they just remove the interior and replace it with something else.
No, slate is a flat map. it has no interior. The default maps with interiors are the Bedroom, Kitchen and Tutorial. Slopes uses terrain.

No, slate is a flat map. it has no interior. The default maps with interiors are the Bedroom, Kitchen and Tutorial. Slopes uses terrain.
the slate's floor is an interior fyi.

Notice the tutorial has some scripting into the map to detect that you look around. Maybe since it would have to me brick-built, Badspot would include new events.

Edit: Watched Xalos's thing.

WAIT WHAT!?

Theres a SECRET

IN THE SECRET!?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:15:20 AM by Uxie² »

This has been bothering me too, what will the tutorial be in v21?!

This has been bothering me for quite some time now. What will be the new Blockland Tutorial? Will there be NONE and we will have to learn everything ourselves? Or will there be a brick-built Tutorial in the Slate Saves Folder?
and most importantly, WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS?!?!

I didn't go through the tutorial i taught myself

kompressor said they have already thought of this. I don't think they mentioned whether or not it would be bricks.