Author Topic: Cat123's Grapple Knife TDM - Full of noobs and badmins  (Read 3100 times)

So, I was at Cat123's server today and I show examples of poor player and adminship.

(Please note you have to click on the pictures to see all of them. I was having trouble finding an image hosting site that supported so many images being uploaded.)

deathkiller32340 would constantly kill me and every round go after me. At first I thought it wasn't a problem but he started complaining every time someone killed him. He wept about how he was doing so badly with 19 deaths. So, I was sarcastic about that (Sorry for caps, my keyboard was acting up.) So then, I finally killed him. He then complained his knife glitched and didn't rise and how embarassing it was to be killed by a noob. Finally, I had had it. I asked the admin Broken to ban him for being a noob. I was being vague because I thought he was paying attention to the chat. He said he wasn't doing anything wrong. Coolpillz then tells me I must be from Roblox and I'm complaining about him being a noob. I told him to shut the hell up and then I was muted for being disruptive?

On a side note, there was this guy who had up to 7 clients on the server at one time. Broken kept kicking but he still kept joining. That guy was being disruptive. So, I suggested banning him to Broken. He says no, I'm a bit confused but then he tells me not to tell him who to ban. He totally singled me out because other people were asking for him to get banned.

And please, don't tell me that I shouldn't have targeted deathkiller when I targeted the whole server.

He was on the edge of disruptive and you reacted to strongly.

He was on the edge of disruptive and you reacted to strongly.
I'm sorry, which person are you talking about?

deathkiller32340 would constantly kill me and every round go after me. At first I thought it wasn't a problem but he started complaining every time someone killed him.
first of all ignore him or leave the server, if he is really annoying you so much that you are going to complain about it, go ahead and download the /ignore add-on or whatever.

He wept about how he was doing so badly with 19 deaths. So, I was sarcastic about that (Sorry for caps, my keyboard was acting up.)
ignore him instead of constantly being annoyed by him, and it looks like you were purposely trying to piss him off.

So then, I finally killed him. He then complained his knife glitched and didn't rise and how embarassing it was to be killed by a noob.
ignore him as i have already said.

Finally, I had had it. I asked the admin Broken to ban him for being a noob.
you have to be loving kidding, just because you dislike someone for annoying you, you want him banned?

I was being vague because I thought he was paying attention to the chat. He said he wasn't doing anything wrong.
he wasn't.

Coolpillz then tells me I must be from Roblox and I'm complaining about him being a noob.
understandable but you still shouldn't be complaining about something that you can simply ignore.

I told him to shut the hell up and then I was muted for being disruptive?
good, i hope your mute knocked some sense into you.

ITT: deathkiller32340 was being disruptive but since you were the only one bothered you should have ignored him with that /ignore add-on or whatever.
but instead of making things simple you had to go out on an edge and tell the admins to ban him for basically nothing.

first of all ignore him or leave the server, if he is really annoying you so much that you are going to complain about it, go ahead and download the /ignore add-on or whatever.
ignore him instead of constantly being annoyed by him, and it looks like you were purposely trying to piss him off.
you have to be loving kidding, just because you dislike someone for annoying you, you want him banned?
he wasn't.

understandable but you still shouldn't be complaining about something that you can simply ignore.

ITT: deathkiller32340 was being disruptive but since you were the only one bothered you should have ignored him with that /ignore add-on or whatever.
but instead of making things simple you had to go out on an edge and tell the admins to ban him for basically nothing.
[/quote]
I didn't know anything about the ignore mod and this is just part of what he did. I also said I was targeting him, I was targeting the server. And Placid was there for part of the time before the screenshots were taken, ask him.

he wasn't.

I didn't know anything about the ignore mod and this is just part of what he did. I also said I was targeting him, I was targeting the server. And Placid was there for part of the time before the screenshots were taken, ask him.
Sorry I messed that up. I also meant I wasn't targeting death.

oh bull.
aside from that you should have ignored him in the first place, and why are you targeting the server in the first place, deathkiller32340 was slightly annoying, and you made it into a larger situation than it had to be.

besides scratch, wtf happend to
I'm still done with making dramas.

It really changes who I am.

Knife TDMs tend to attract a community of spoiled children and annoying trolls. You could have just left the server.

Next time, you shouldn't talk to Broken about problems, you should talk to another Admin if their not on the server just PM about the problem (I'm an admin on cat's server, if I'm not on blockland just PM me on the forums about the issue). Broken has never been that good at being Admin so I'd suggest to not talk to him about other people being idiots.

But I still don't see the problem, he shouldn't be banned/kicked, he should just be muted.  If he continues being disruptive, then he can be kicked, then another one he can be banned.  Broken isn't like that so don't bother with him.

And the reason "noob"?  Are you loving kidding me?

so this is what happens when i leave
did this happen seriously right after i left? everyone who was on when i was on is still on.

deathkiller is someone to be ignored, he spams and is generally a total idiot. the only reason i don't have him on clientside mute is because i'm an admin and might have to respond to something he says. he can be super annoying at times.

why do people even go to cat123's server anymore? it sucks

why do people even go to cat123's server anymore? it sucks
opinion ^
And people still enjoy them, just because you don't doesn't mean that everyone else does.
Not saying that Knife TDM's are that good anymore but really people still enjoy them from time to time.

opinion ^
And people still enjoy them, just because you don't doesn't mean that everyone else does.
Not saying that Knife TDM's are that good anymore but really people still enjoy them from time to time.
NoEdit: Meant to say doesn't, not does.

oh bull.
aside from that you should have ignored him in the first place, and why are you targeting the server in the first place, deathkiller32340 was slightly annoying, and you made it into a larger situation than it had to be.

besides scratch, wtf happend to
Why am I targeting the server? Did you even read the part about the 7 clients? Wow.

Someone told me this was very worthy so your statement is a load of bull.

Next time, you shouldn't talk to Broken about problems, you should talk to another Admin if their not on the server just PM about the problem (I'm an admin on cat's server, if I'm not on blockland just PM me on the forums about the issue). Broken has never been that good at being Admin so I'd suggest to not talk to him about other people being idiots.

But I still don't see the problem, he shouldn't be banned/kicked, he should just be muted.  If he continues being disruptive, then he can be kicked, then another one he can be banned.  Broken isn't like that so don't bother with him.

And the reason "noob"?  Are you loving kidding me?
I was being vague but the admin saw what he saw, and muted me because he didn't care. He was also the only admin on.