Author Topic: Can't find a good weapon set nowadays?  (Read 1809 times)

You do realize that every time a dead person presses the light key you get a console spam message for every one of his weapons you have installed, right?
._.
Hint hint hint go fix the reload script hint hint hint

Gaaah. Why do people tell me to make weapons myself. I will try, just don't expect miracles.

if you've got rotondo's zombie mod on, turn it off. it breaks T+T's ammo.

... also be more specific about your needs

Hint hint hint go fix the reload script hint hint hint
That's sgt's duty as the maker of the mod, not mine.

Also the only way to get a weaponpack that is 100% up to your standards in every way IS to make it yourself.

if you've got rotondo's zombie mod on, turn it off. it breaks T+T's ammo.

... also be more specific about your needs
I sadly had to delete that because of Slayer, so no.

Also the only way to get a weaponpack that is 100% up to your standards in every way IS to make it yourself.
True. Maybe private lessons with Bushido would be nice. Hint hint. Hahah, just kidding.

Who gives a stuff what others were thinking about your weapon set of preference.

Who gives a stuff what others were thinking about your weapon set of preference.
I need them to agree with it, otherwise they rage quit and I end up with an empty server. Happens everyday

a host who doesn't want an empty server

a host who doesn't want an empty server
This.
Anyways, had a go with making weapons.
Used this as a tutorial: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=78760.0
Result:

IMO not bad for my first try, but the template scripts don't really fit with my need, with the default gun recoil for every shot. Eeeh.
Anyways, gun is way too tiny.

Opinions?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:27:26 AM by Kqgqn »

it's too round, the magazine is really thin (unless it's using something explicitly stated to have a really small bullet size???), it's really one big hunk of boring dark metal (as opposed to an interesting bi-to-tri-colored paintjob like most weapons have), it's not really interesting to look at and it's

... dinky.

(but you said that)

maybe it's just cause you're screenshotting on construct and i can't see any of the neat stuff that you put into the gun because of the weird lighting

it's too round, the magazine is really thin (unless it's using something explicitly stated to have a really small bullet size???), it's really one big hunk of boring dark metal (as opposed to an interesting bi-to-tri-colored paintjob like most weapons have), it's not really interesting to look at and it's

... dinky.

(but you said that)

maybe it's just cause you're screenshotting on construct and i can't see any of the neat stuff that you put into the gun because of the weird lighting
No, I made it with only one black colour. Nothing that interesting.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:13:28 PM by Kqgqn »