What you think of RTB Plus?

Good Idea
0 (0%)
Maybe
0 (0%)
Bad Idea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: RTB Plus Development  (Read 8851 times)

If Ephialtes updates RTB and it breaks all of cubeland's stuff, then that's cubelands problem, that he needs to fix. I don't see a really big problem with it, and besides, it's not like it'll ever be completed. Very ambitious project, little support.

you seem to think he's really pissed off

don't know where you're getting that from

Being really loving stupid will though.

Yeah he's totally calm and playful.  :cookieMonster:

Silly bolt

Yeah he's totally calm and playful.  :cookieMonster:

Silly bolt
i post like that at all time. swearing/insulting doesn't immediately equate to anger, gotta be pretty loving stupid to think that  :cookieMonster:

swearing/insulting doesn't immediately equate to anger, gotta be pretty loving stupid to think that  :cookieMonster:

There is more to a post then what words are used. ;)

I guess its just your usual lack of perspective on things hue. To me the way he posts and continues to post is clear anger. You disagree? Too bad, you don't have a very good track record with understanding people.

I shall continue to watch with intrigue. You can continue to try for my attention if you wish, its what you usually do.

There is more to a post then what words are used. ;)
hmm no not really

LOL wow
jokes on you, i got your attention!  :cookieMonster:

but really he doesn't seem annoyed in the slightest. i understand he might to you given your history
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:44:14 PM by Böltster »

jokes on you, i got your attention!  :cookieMonster:

That, or maybe that is because this is how a topic works. Was that you trying to be clever or uh?

Also, you can stop sucking up to him now. It doesn't give you cred lol. Shows over.

That, or maybe that is because this is how a topic works. Was that you trying to be clever or uh?

Also, you can stop sucking up to him now. It doesn't give you cred lol. Shows over.
it was a joke, lighten up kiddo

hmm disagreeing with you about someone you dont like, must be a suckup!! classic icy

We can now be banned for a day  :cookieMonster:

Except Ephialtes uses the word forget all the time.
He also loves using the word 'autistic'
:cookieMonster:

It's probably not worth your time to respond to Sheath - he's loving stupid.