Author Topic: Why does Roblox hate us  (Read 5099 times)

Roblox was made for immature children, my avatar looks obese when I play him, they should come and play a real game, they are judgemental stereotypical starfishs.

Also, guys, stop being so damn rude, seriously, it's really offending.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:02:36 PM by Broze »

I did not post this thread to cause a debate I posted this thread so I could have a question answered that I have been wondering about.

Stupidity, ignorance, and some other stuff. It's like how 2 football teams are always against each other during the game, but a LOT worse.

Just because Roblox's moderators removed the rule against mentioning possible competitors, the community believes that gives them the right to quickly insult Blockland.

Also, guys, stop being so damn rude, seriously, it's really offending.
you should probably just leave now if people being cunts bothers you so much

I actually played roblox once because I wanted to know why everyone hates it

Building is so much more complicated, lua is the worst scripting language ever and the community is nooby camel stuff

And they hate us because they know this

builderman is badspots brother

I hear Yuki went onto their forums first and made them angry.

Just because Roblox's moderators removed the rule against mentioning possible competitors, the community believes that gives them the right to quickly insult Blockland.

They still have full discussions on "why they hate blockland". I still browse the ROBLOX forums occasionally just to see what's going on.

"ITS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE"

Roblox doesn't hate us, but we hate band-wagoners like you c:

Because their jealous that we are better than them.

Because their jealous that we are better than them.
Statements like that set us below them

They think we copied them or something. Mostly because it's a bunch of little kids playing and they think they are better than everyone else.

Statements like that set us below them
But the truth will set you free. Or were you referring to the wrong use of "their?"

Our leaky boat made of styrofoam and chewing gum floats better than their leaky raft made of cinder blocks and fuzzy felt.