Author Topic: Why does Roblox hate us  (Read 5098 times)

ROBLOX hates us because most of our community hates them. You don't just love somebody that hates you.

But as the famous qoute goes (atleast I think its famous) Always love your enemys.

But as the famous qoute goes (atleast I think its famous) Always love your enemys.
who the hell said that and where may i proceed with throwing them into a well filled with poisonous snakes

because everyone on blockland is a cunt

They think we copied them or something. Mostly because it's a bunch of little kids playing and they think they are better than everyone else.
But the truth will set you free. Or were you referring to the wrong use of "their?"

Yeah anyone that I know who has play roblox that I mentiond I played Blockland said that Blockland is a copy of Roblox becuase it was copyrighted after thier game and I agree with GenaralSkar.

who the hell said that and where may i proceed with throwing them into a well filled with poisonous snakes

Well acually I dont know heh heh

WE CAN NOW ALL STOP ARGUING

I was look at Roblox forums to see what they say about blockland and I found a reply to a post called "Blockland copying roblox or roblox copying blockland" This is what the reply said

5. Re: Blockland copying ROBLOX or ROBLOX copying Blockland?
Posted by littleharrison123 on 7/16/2012 1:22:50 PM
wow did you have anytime to REALLY research what was made first because i did and Blockland was made in 2004, the idea of ROBLOX happened right after blockland came out in 2004 and then ROBLOX came out in 2005 so ROBLOX actually stole the idea of Blockland! And seriously plz stop fighting they are both good games and I think they should be allies.

WE CAN NOW ALL STOP ARGUING

I was look at Roblox forums to see what they say about blockland and I found a reply to a post called "Blockland copying roblox or roblox copying blockland" This is what the reply said

5. Re: Blockland copying ROBLOX or ROBLOX copying Blockland?
Posted by littleharrison123 on 7/16/2012 1:22:50 PM
wow did you have anytime to REALLY research what was made first because i did and Blockland was made in 2004, the idea of ROBLOX happened right after blockland came out in 2004 and then ROBLOX came out in 2005 so ROBLOX actually stole the idea of Blockland! And seriously plz stop fighting they are both good games and I think they should be allies.
what the forget are you talking about

clone, stop being stupid.

nobody copied anybody, nobody is an enemy with anyone. the only reason they hate us is because they're loyal to their own game and by their rules are forbidden from mentioning it, then they go about making this bullstuff "war" between us that doesn't and never existed.

what the forget are you talking about

*facedesk* The main reason people are fighting about this is becuase Robloxians say that Roblox came first and Blocklanders say Blockland came first But AS that one robloxian said Blockland was copyrighted in 2004 so therfore it came first and then the Idea of Roblox came and I was made in 2005.

clone, stop being stupid.

nobody copied anybody, nobody is an enemy with anyone. the only reason they hate us is because they're loyal to their own game and by their rules are forbidden from mentioning it, then they go about making this bullstuff "war" between us that doesn't and never existed.

Exactly and then other argue about wich came first Roblox or blockland Im explaining that part of this so called "War"

the bible

the bible
lol

Exactly and then other argue about wich came first Roblox or blockland Im explaining that part of this so called "War"
you're explaining everything we already know

lol
you're explaining everything we already know

Well sorry If your offened by me stating the what I felt should be stated.

nobody copied anybody

well, they both copied lego lol

lego has failed to make a "proper" multiplayer building game. the most obvious next step in the age of video games. even more so since they downsized about 20 times over the last decade to overseas labor and less real lego models being fabricated.
lego has dropped the ball on a massive scale and just cant understand how to please the market apparently.

these 2 games are the obvious next step that everyone should have seen coming.

Because we are Superior