Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 4032 times)

Bull stuff, Nobot, I was a moderator for your server for a long damn time, and that was the first time I have ever seen someone getting banned for that reason on your server all of the other admins let it happen, and a friend of yours for even longer, you randomly to a back-flip and block me for good, I have administrated on a multiple of servers, you don't know anything about my standards in administration, god, what the forget happened to you, anyway?
It's my server and you are the only one I see complaining.
You insulted my server, me and my admins.
You were never an admin on my server so you are just garbage when it comes to administration by my standards because you complain too much and you have a terrible past.

You deserved the ban and you are an idiot.

My admins are fine and you are just pissed off that I blocked you.

It's my server and you are the only one I see complaining.
You insulted my server, me and my admins.
You were never an admin on my server so you are just garbage when it comes to administration by my standards because you complain too much and you have a terrible past.

You deserved the ban and you are an idiot.

My admins are fine and you are just pissed off that I blocked you.

Eh, no, I was a moderator, that's a-sub administrator, an internet past is not a "Past" along with the fact that I am now an idiot, you randomly got pissed and blocked me after banning me, I have never seen an admin at the server enforce the "Freekilling" rule, and I wasn't the one killing anyone, your server was great then you just flipped stuff and banned me.

You are just pissed off that I blocked you.
This.......

I shall go to General or somewhere where I can be accepted and everyone isn't trolling me.
Because the people are general are totally not the same people in drama
rooster-blocked me, de-friended
So he prevented you from getting love and de-freinded you on a game where there is no such thing.

So he prevented you from getting love and de-freinded you on a game where there is no such thing.
most likely referring to rtb
although roosterblocked i have no guesses

Broze, before you read the following paragraph you'll probably rage that i brought your mental disability into it. well, just read on. it's part of the problem here and you need to learn to overcome it if you want to be accepted.

Broze, you need to accept that you can be wrong. we know that you have a mental disability that can mess with your brain but seriously, if you can't accept that you're massively overreacting to dramas which leads to more dramas and more dramas, then you need to learn to calm down. take a break from blf entirely, if that's what works. but really, if you think that drama section is what's "uterally ruining your life," you need to learn to look around you and find other things because blf shouldn't be your life, it should just be something used on the side.

that aside, you're acting like a massively uneducated richard in these few topics who throws around words that he doesn't understand and messes with concepts he doesn't understand.
in summary, what you need to learn:
  • blf is not real life and you need to either learn to separate them or not use blf
  • the internet is not private no matter what you think it is
  • use spellcheck, your typos are pissing me off when blf clearly has spellcheck
  • apologies don't make everything better despite what you learn when you're like 4
  • don't use phrases when you don't know what they mean.
TIL you can't make a blank space after a list without putting invisitext in it?
placid over and out

most likely referring to rtb
although roosterblocked i have no guesses

Broze, before you read the following paragraph you'll probably rage that i brought your mental disability into it. well, just read on. it's part of the problem here and you need to learn to overcome it if you want to be accepted.

Broze, you need to accept that you can be wrong. we know that you have a mental disability that can mess with your brain but seriously, if you can't accept that you're massively overreacting to dramas which leads to more dramas and more dramas, then you need to learn to calm down. take a break from blf entirely, if that's what works. but really, if you think that drama section is what's "uterally ruining your life," you need to learn to look around you and find other things because blf shouldn't be your life, it should just be something used on the side.

that aside, you're acting like a massively uneducated richard in these few topics who throws around words that he doesn't understand and messes with concepts he doesn't understand.
in summary, what you need to learn:
  • blf is not real life and you need to either learn to separate them or not use blf
  • the internet is not private no matter what you think it is
  • use spellcheck, your typos are pissing me off when blf clearly has spellcheck
  • apologies don't make everything better despite what you learn when you're like 4
  • don't use phrases when you don't know what they mean.
TIL you can't make a blank space after a list without putting invisitext in it?
placid over and out
;)
music to my ears

Brute is kind of a handicap anyways, so what do you expect?

this is kind of off topic but if you combine Jazz and Broze it's kind of like brazzers
-snip-
well said