Author Topic: Baadspot - Impersonating Badspot  (Read 5396 times)

That joke is older then dinosaur stuff.
sorry, i'm dysiexlc.

That joke is older then dinosaur stuff.
So you study dinosaur stuff...

How nice.

does badspot even use rtb? lol
i wouldnt think so
RTB is useless, I wouldn't think so.

Oh wow.
If Badspot did use RTB, wouldn't his name be at the top of the list of the users in the chat room?

Oh wow.
If Badspot did use RTB, wouldn't his name be at the top of the list of the users in the chat room?
Unless Ephialtes has him hidden somewhere.

no.
i highly doubt badspot uses rtb, why would he bother to talk with anybody on blockland except for ephialtes or something.

Wtf why would badspot hide himself in the first place?

anyhow, badspot only uses the add-ons he makes so i highly doubt he uses rtb.

He doesn't.

People just suck at impersonations. Once a impersonator joined my friends server and went "I am Badspot! Give me admin!" and then was like "now or I'm deleting your key" and his ID was like new as hell I'm pretty sure.
All he did is put a "." at the end..
On pecon7s boss battles i was on a user named pewdiepie came on... pewdiepie does not even play blockland I think.

On pecon7s boss battles i was on a user named pewdiepie came on... pewdiepie does not even play blockland I think.

Why did you bump this?

Best bump 2012

god
loving
damnit

no.
i highly doubt badspot uses rtb, why would he bother to talk with anybody on blockland except for ephialtes or something.
Wtf why would badspot hide himself in the first place?

anyhow, badspot only uses the add-ons he makes so i highly doubt he uses rtb.
*facepalm
You obviously missed the joke. Both of you.