Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49713 times)

what if:

the infiltrators had a sniper rifle- unsilenced, very loud, plagued by horrifying inaccuracy problems if the player was moving at all (to discourage using it to directly attack), had very little ammo and was generally unwieldly in every way except for the fact that it did huge damage It would forget up a lot, trust me

the infiltrators had a knife that could instantly kill, but is generally too short ranged to use as a direct combat weapon (especially against the guard's horrible death machines) This is a good idea, however it to some point encourages killing and not stealth, still will add a knife though.

any rounds fired by the infiltrators dropped debris that lingered for some significant time and stuck around long enough for anyone to be able to see them You sir are a genius

any player hit by a bullet would not only cause a burst of blood to splatter on the floor, but for the player to drop debris for a little bit Blood is defiantly a good idea but do you mean dead players drop to derbis? dead players to drop is also a great idea

infiltrators have a 'cleaner' item that can clean up debris to cover their tracks, but made a loud noise (a vacuum?) They take out their cleaner, a guard walks by and forgets thier life up to good hell

the guards, when using their pistols, take out a riot shield and can defend themselves from things coming from the front Mother of forget no, as soon as a single riot shield is placed on a guard's hand he will use it forever and ever and he will be 99% immune to all damage

instead of AKs, the guards have light machine guns. this is mostly for coolness reasons Think of an LMG as a mother of loving love big AK47 with more accuracy and damage when all the attackers have is a puny UMP 45.

guards regenerate health quickly and have 1.5x normal health but are otherwise generally normal Guards should have more heath and be able to regen quickly

infiltrators, on the other hand, regenerate health very slowly and have normal health but move only marginally faster then normal You sir are a genius.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:29:17 AM by Lamebro1 »

Guys the dedicated server is up (Called Mango's Operation : Infiltration) however I have not received the password yet therefore we must wait.
Got the pass, message me for it.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:58:57 PM by Lamebro1 »

If I'm right, Anybody already made the UMP .45.

He made the model but hasn't scripted or anything.

Just when i was planing the map and stuff I though of a idea of some sort, each round each player get a twp (team work point) so on attacker you can buy a zip wire, and on defender you can get turrets, but you got to use them to help your team

That is a great idea!

Now we do not need a USP 45 for currently secret reasons.

More will be said later.

The UMP 45 has been made
The Silenced Pistol has been made
The Desert Eagle has been made

Only the AK47 remains.

Welcome Gravity Cat.

Also no pics yet, all that stuff will be released to you in a few days time.

Sounds awesome, would love to help on a project like this.

In Game Name: WALK2222

RTB (Yes/no): Yes

ID: 26809

Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2): pizzamanguppy, werty781, and dargereldren (we worked on many projects together)

Why should I accept you:  I have worked on countless projects over my years on Blockland.  Although I may not be the best eventer in the game I have a very high knowledge of eventing.  I also enjoy bringing creativity and interactivity into the project, to make it seem more realistic to the player.  So I would be very happy to help you on this project.

EDIT: Also I think it would be a great idea to have the guards stuck on first person mode, and the attackers with the ability to change from 3d/1st.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:58:07 AM by WALK2222 »

well with that, I think we have enough people, when are we all going to go on the server and get started? lol

Sounds awesome, would love to help on a project like this.

In Game Name: WALK2222

RTB (Yes/no): Yes

ID: 26809

Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2): pizzamanguppy, werty781, and dargereldren (we worked on many projects together)

Why should I accept you:  I have worked on countless projects over my years on Blockland.  Although I may not be the best eventer in the game I have a very high knowledge of eventing. I also enjoy bringing creativity and interactivity into the project, to make it seem more realistic to the player.  So I would be very happy to help you on this project.

EDIT: Also I think it would be a great idea to have the guards stuck on first person mode, and the attackers with the ability to change from 3d/1st.
Lolwat.
Anyway, accepted.

Welcome WALK2222

well with that, I think we have enough people, when are we all going to go on the server and get started? lol
Tomorrow hopefully.

Metal Gear Solid: In Blockland...