can this day get any worse?

Author Topic: can this day get any worse?  (Read 1463 times)

Actually it can get worse.
You could walk outside and get ran over.
You can lose your house
You can get ran over and then lose yourself
Internet might stop working
You might get raped.

The list goes on.
You could go to action park and get raped by the rides!

Quote from: Remixes & Copyright Infringement
If the song is substantively dissimilar in form (for example, it might only borrow a motif which is modified, and be completely different in all other respects), then it may not necessarily be a derivative work (depending on how heavily modified the melody and chord progressions were). On the other hand, if the remixer only changes a few things (for example, the instrument and tempo), then it is clearly a derivative work and subject to the copyrights of the original work's copyright holder.

Sorry, but you're in the wrong here. I listened to both your song and the original and it without a doubt falls under the latter category.

You could go to action park and get raped by the rides!
You could go to the action park and be raped while riding and having a carrot shoved down your throat.

Clearly the vocals must be theirs.
RipBlock, the supposed "owners" are the ones claiming copyright on this.
They're all-about anti-piracy according to their website.

Nettwerk Music Group and (i'm going to assume) WMG are the ones who actually own it. (it being the vocals)

Please also note that the legal process requires the claimant to sue you to prevent the content from being restored to YouTube.
screw it. i'm 15 and helpless, nothing i can do about it.

Sorry, but you're in the wrong here. I listened to both your song and the original and it without a doubt falls under the latter category.
How in the forget does that fall under the latter category? IT'S NOT EV-
i'm not even going to bother with you, actually

It's not theirs either.

RipBlock is a company that enforces copyrights for all kinds of clients.

http://www.ripblock.co.uk/about/

I'm sick of people bitching about videos getting taken down when they had no right to upload them in the first place.

I'm sick of people bitching about videos getting taken down when they had no right to upload them in the first place.
Would you be oh so happier if I removed the vocals? Hm?
BECAUSE THEN IT'D BE 100% MINE.

parrot take some breaths bro

Parrot chill out man! Its just a video that Youtube blocked, I understand you're mad but damn man... Enough the the raging.

Parrot chill out man! Its just a video that Youtube blocked, I understand you're mad but damn man... Enough the the raging.

you guys don't know how much it hurts to have something taken down like that when you've worked hard on it.
especially when i consider it one of my best.

you guys don't know how much it hurts to have something taken down like that when you've worked hard on it.

upload it somewhere else, like soundcloud

youtube

please go burn yourself

youtube

please go burn yourself

this, so much this

youtube is annoying with songs

upload it somewhere else, like soundcloud
oh believe me i have.
it would be on soundcloud, but i took it down because of the 2 hour account limit.

We worked hard on a place for about 5 years and it was torn down.
I know that feel, I'm not raging about it.

My dad worked on a car for 2 years and it was stolen, he raged a little but not like you.

I know how much it hurts to have something that you worked hard on declined or something like that.
Do you know how much it hurts when you get declined for a job? Its not fun man.