Author Topic: Broze - stuffposting and post whoring  (Read 7000 times)

alright, let's take a vote: is broze a dumbass? y/n
But my mental capability is above standard :(

Ogm guys, he samartar then us

Maybe booksmart but when it comes to common sense you are a complete idiot lacking all social skills.

Maybe booksmart but when it comes to common sense you are a complete idiot lacking all social skills.
there needs to be a mandatory school class for this

I can be socially acceptable, that's bull stuff.

Date Registered:    July 22, 2012, 12:45:37 PM
in two days you made 206 posts

Anyone can be socially acceptable, but you aren't at the moment

for most people that arent "socially accepted" or lack "social skills", they are getting it easy because most of the time its their decision to lack the skills, as they prolly think that most of human communication is useless and pretty much garbage, obviously telling everyone that "I don't give a forget what you think about me" which is the best possible personality trait out there.

just puting this out there because trying to have everyone like you is a "good thing"

uh lets see time to lower my IQ back to blockland level

hurr broze is cigarettet get bant alredy!

for most people that arent "socially accepted" or lack "social skills", they are getting it easy because most of the time its their decision to lack the skills, as they prolly think that most of human communication is useless and pretty much garbage, obviously telling everyone that "I don't give a forget what you think about me" which is the best possible personality trait out there.

just puting this out there because trying to have everyone like you is a "good thing"

uh lets see time to lower my IQ back to blockland level

hurr broze is cigarettet get bant alredy!
About that, I was just thinking that the fact that judgemnetal forumers dictate whether I'm a bad person or not is extremely biest, and you're right, T3H, I shouldn't have to argue against this, if this wasn't the interwebs I would probally solve this civilly, and I already realise that everyone here does not speak to people in real life like they do through the forums, infact, I am pretty sure it'd get really socially awkward really fast because most communication through the internet is done through text.

I came here to enjoy myself and get informed of updates and news, not to get bullstuff'd.

About that, I was just thinking that the fact that judgemnetal forumers dictate whether I'm a bad person or not is extremely biest, and you're right, T3H, I shouldn't have to argue against this, if this wasn't the interwebs I would probally solve this civilly, and I already realise that everyone here does not speak to people in real life like they do through the forums, infact, I am pretty sure it'd get really socially awkward really fast because most communication through the internet is done through text.

I came here to enjoy myself and get informed of updates and news, not to get bullstuff'd.
Bs on that last sentence

If you want to get infOrmed about updates and news you have the general discussion for that

blockland forums off-topic is my fox news, i usually hear about stuff before my parents do

also dont call me T3H

blockland forums off-topic is my fox news, i usually hear about stuff before my parents do

also dont call me T3H
Fine.

Extrude gonna stuff post any minute, be aware.