Author Topic: Death Run/Race  (Read 709 times)

I'm going to be making a death run/race I guess you could call it. I just need to know if you people, will play it. Incase you don't know what I'm talking about this death run is like an obstical course with platforms and stuff you have to get too. There will be two teams; Runners and Badguys (haven't came up with a name). The bad people will push buttons to activate traps and events that will slow down or make the runners die. If you want to help just join my server.

I was thinking of tf2 deathrun for a moment

I kinda had this idea in mind:

There are 2 teams, each in their own course with traps, and buttons that activate the traps on the other team's course. Each team has to race to the finish while avoiding the traps on their course, as well as setting of the traps in their opponent's course to slow them down.

I kinda had this idea in mind:

There are 2 teams, each in their own course with traps, and buttons that activate the traps on the other team's course. Each team has to race to the finish while avoiding the traps on their course, as well as setting of the traps in their opponent's course to slow them down.
that's a good idea but challenging. I'll probably try doing that also

Deathruns are probably one of the most boring gamemodes. Please invent something original.

An ORIGINAL deathrun is fun, but please don't have the usual

TEAM DEATHS PRESS BUTTONS AND DO NOTHING TO WIN
TEAM RUNNERS DIE NO MATTER WHAT

The first deathrun made was rather fun, it's descendants are rather boring, unoriginal, etc

Anyone remember my Space Death Run or Temple Death Run?