Author Topic: I'm so loving hungry I'm going to die.  (Read 4100 times)

Make a tomb and sit in it until you die. Buddhists do this.

You can also sneak a Twix in there, just in case you change your mind.

Study your enviornment and the terrain and identify the foilage, research what's edible or poisonous (lolstralia) and good luck mate! You can survive this.

There are a lot of sheep in the paddock right next to me (like 3 meters away) doubt anyone would notice if one of them happened to disappear...

You probably don't wanna do this, that's what we dragons did. :C

not a single ingredient is left unless you include tea bags.
DUMBASS

MAKE TEA

oh god why is clone so stupid

he has tea

and lots of it

Ask people for money/food even if it is an embarrassment.
Also yes look stuff up that you can eat and drink the tea.

don't eat the loving shoes, you cut them to pieces and boil them, then drink the broth.

There are a lot of sheep in the paddock right next to me (like 3 meters away) doubt anyone would notice if one of them happened to disappear...
dun eat my familby plox :(

Ask people for money/food even if it is an embarrassment.
Also yes look stuff up that you can eat and drink the tea.
I already drank most of it, only 3 or so bags of green tea left, going to bed now I'll probably make a voyage to my neighbors and their fig tree in the morning.
* Clone v.117 Later died that night from starvation, neglect and diabetus

go to jail, i heard they give you "free" "food"

Call your parents
Talk to your neighbors
Beg
Sucks to hear man :c
Wish I could help.

Ok so I have been living alone for the last 8 or so days and will continue to be for a few more, however unlike living with parents normally there is usually only food here when you go out and buy it.
About 4 days ago I not only ate the last of the food in the loving HOUSE but lost my wallet so I can't buy more, and all my friends are either broke or can't really do anything because I live so far away.

I have no joke spent the last 3 days drinking a bottle of lemon juice I found, I just also found some eggs hidden away but as I went to cook them I realized they expired months ago...
I mean I have gone 3 days without eating before but that was because I didn't feel like it (mostly sickness) but I'm loving STARVING HALP ME!
Worst part is I just watched a show about the worlds best burgers and the massive storm a few weeks back destroyed the veggie garden...
I'm just saying I'm really close to that bottle of Cesar salad dressing that was lying in the bottom of the fridge...
Clone, we know eachother in-game, what's your address to mail?

Scrounge your garden. Kill rats or any other animals. Eat insects. Eat seeds/nuts.

Clone, we know eachother in-game, what's your address to mail?

leave clone alone you obsessant little prick

leave clone alone you obsessant little prick
But he's gonna die D: