Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227438 times)

That GUI is lovey.
If you say so.

Three things:
Is there any easy way to explain how you would go about making water reflections if you made them? (If it's even possible)
Do you want to make water reflections?
Is there a way that modders could make events to change the time of day. (Or other things)

Is there a way that modders could make events to change the time of day. (Or other things)
I'm just going to assume this is possible considering any admin can already change it.

Wrong topic?
Map: Minecraft
I'm aware rotondo has it, but the map minecraft seemed strange

I don't see what this has to do with the update though.

-Rotondo has nothing with the development
-I'm sure they aren't having anyone beta test
-If there was then it wouldn't even show a map name, especially the name of another game

I don't see what this has to do with the update though.

-Rotondo has nothing with the development
-I'm sure they aren't having anyone beta test
-If there was then it wouldn't even show a map name, especially the name of another game
I thought for some reason rotondo was helping with testing

If you say so.

Three things:
Is there any easy way to explain how you would go about making water reflections if you made them? (If it's even possible)  Hasn't it already been done with the map, Mountains of Excalibur?
Do you want to make water reflections?  Probably, but might cause lag.
Is there a way that modders could make events to change the time of day. (Or other things)  Yes.

What's the big deal with Rotondo hosting a dedicated server? If it is development, it could be a minecraft type map for V21. That would allow you dig into the map, and generate random seeds for terrain. Just a thought. OR it could just be a mod he's testing?

What's the big deal with Rotondo hosting a dedicated server? If it is development, it could be a minecraft type map for V21. That would allow you dig into the map, and generate random seeds for terrain. Just a thought. OR it could just be a mod he's testing?
i sure hope it isn't a map for v21

Or he's just hosting a server in v20 with that minecraft map that's in rtb.

Hey shut the forget up stop using logic that's not allowed here.

I never thought about that

but i'm still wondering about what else could be in v21 that hasnt been mentioned/seen yet

He doesn't have RTB. Or at least the Client.

It says so in the server list.

If you use your brain and think, you'd probably come to the conclusion that a mining minigame has no place as a default feature in a lego game, and if it did, it would be released as an add-on after release by Rotondo or Badspot or whoever made it.