Author Topic: V21 what if my comp specs aren't good enough  (Read 4257 times)

Anybody can run Blockland on "ultra settings" idot....
You would be surprised.

Integrated cards won't run very well.
Should I upgrade to a NDIVIA GeForce 550 or something?

I am glad I got a new computer this year, my old one would run like crap on this. If I can run MW3 fine I'm sure I can run v21 fine, but just to be safe....

I'm not good with this kind of computer stuff, sorry :(
If you didn't catch the edit.

You would be surprised.
I sun it all on Best, and I run Portal 2,Gmod13,HL2,TF2,ect all on High as I Can't take it any further.

And here's the shocking part, I'm running it On a GeForce210, a standard video card, with nothing special.And it was cheap too, it cost me 60 bucks.

Should I upgrade to a NDIVIA GeForce 550 or something?
That would be way over what you need for just blockland. But I encourage you to strive for higher-end cards anyways so you can do more with other games as well.

this is now a computer specs thread

i have 4 gigs of ram now guys
those pictures are so old

That would be way over what you need for just blockland.
What decent budget cards are there? My budget is about $60 and less.

You'll be fine. kompressor implied they will be very well optimized. At first they will be off by default, and you can turn them on - but after a few tweaks and updates they will be on by default - but still toggable.

Will an Intel HD Family Pack or whatever work? :3
forget no.

Uhhh, tech specs for me is http://www.apple.com/macmini/specs.html, the 2.5GHz mac mini because I am too lazy to boot into Windows7 and check my dxdiag
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:20:51 PM by Axolotl »

forget no.
I'm hoping I get a new Graphics card for my Birthday. :D

A lot of v21 is optimization, and since shaders will be optional (right?) it should run better than before.

forget no.

Uhhh, tech specs for me is http://www.apple.com/macmini/specs.html, the 2.5GHz mac mini because I am too lazy to boot into Windows7 and check my dxdiag

2.50Gz on this laptop for $200 and 4GB RAM

Get on my cheapness level.