Author Topic: Speedy Onion and That Bingo - Fail Trolls  (Read 1902 times)

that bingo blackmailed a guy into not banning anymore, and also hired some hacker to gain access to the victims blockland forums account, and email.

the hacker didn't do anything malicious beyond changing his avatar and posting a topic with some replies.

I hope you guys realize that you are all at fault for starting the all the negativity in the first place. I have realized that I can not win because people don't know how to read/comprehend. They are too focused on flaming because their lives or full of negativity and worthlessness. Therefore I am removing myself from this conversation. Have fun flaming/trolling speedy and I to feed your huge ego.

Thank you and Good Night -
Bingo

you're such an ignorant fish turd.

the dude came on my hexagon platforms and began singing justin beiber songs in caps and spamming.

/mute speedyonion

it was funny because you could still see the little blue "speedyonion" above the chat come on and off as he tried to talk :3

wow guys hes too cool for us internet kiddos
hes got a REAL JOB and REAL FRIENDS - wait forget that last part
where do you work, 7/11?

spamming your own thread is an offense and can get you banned, just like hoarding tons of matches and dry things in your house can get you evicted.

im glad that speedy onion got banned.

now we need that bingo to get banned.

he's the one who's pissing me off, anyways.