Author Topic: Black XMFU Assassin - Banning people for the most stupid reasons  (Read 1370 times)

So I'm on this guy's ZAPT Server and I'm having alot of fun and it's the final battle with only two survivors left, when suddenly this guy 'black blade' joins and lags the server to its full potential. I tell Black, the Host, and he says he doesn't care. You don't care about the player's gameplay, longer. The next round, he bans me for this. He could've at least kicked me and warned me, but he just bans me. For ever.

The proof is here. The reason is stupid too.

Discuss?

i am going to support until someone from blacks server attempts to make it backfire.

seems idiotic
/support even when someone attempts to backfire

The host is an ignorant moron for not caring about how his players are doing on the server. They are his guests and he should not simply go "i dont care" to them when they are experiencing an issue. By the way, what's his ID? I'd like to ban him from my server.

The host is an ignorant moron for not caring about how his players are doing on the server. They are his guests and he should not simply go "i dont care" to them when they are experiencing an issue. By the way, what's his ID? I'd like to ban him from my server.
I didn't look, sorry

His ID is 27035.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=27035

If i were black i would have only banned after a warning but it only would have been a couple minutes. This guy just dosent like people complaining. that or you spamed it abunch of times then you really pissed him off.

If i were black i would have only banned after a warning but it only would have been a couple minutes.
I read that wrong

If i were black i would have only banned after a warning but it only would have been a couple minutes. This guy just dosent like people complaining. that or you spamed it abunch of times then you really pissed him off.
I said it once and he sorted other people's problems complaining out. Just shows how much of a badmin he is.