Author Topic: I guess this is what happens on steam when you ignore the green "alerts" tab  (Read 1038 times)

At this point I'm ignoring any group invites I get unless I'm expecting it and actually want to join.

I do not want to join your "Fluffy Sock Slumber Party Action Boys Gang" or "Unofficial HP Deskjet Printer Fanclub Group", nor do I want to join your silly "I Threw a Watermelon At My Keyboard and Made This Group".

At this point I'm ignoring any group invites I get unless I'm expecting it and actually want to join.

I do not want to join your "Fluffy Sock Slumber Party Action Boys Gang" or "Unofficial HP Deskjet Printer Fanclub Group", nor do I want to join your silly "I Threw a Watermelon At My Keyboard and Made This Group".
I agree with all my yes

Fluffy Sock Slumber Party Action Boys Gang
i would join that
if i was a boy :'(

Quickly, invite him to more pointless groups.