0 (0%)
Meh (3/5)
1 (9.1%)
No (2/5)
1 (9.1%)
Nope.avi (1/5)
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: A Blockland Simulator! [New forum game]  (Read 594 times)

Welcome to Blockland Simulator!

So anyway, this is a forum game where You are in Blockland, and YOU get to decide what to do! I give out a few choices, and you guys pick witch one to do!

BUT, however, there are 4 rules
1 Vote! (The voting thing works by if you are the first one to post an answer, that is what it is.)
2 Feel free to ask questions if you don't understand.
3 If you want to say that it's great or something, there is a poll.
4 Also, I would like to add that.. we will say that v21 didn't even exist yet and never will be.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE:

Me: I start in Slopes
1: You can ski (+1 cool)
2: stuff
3: stuff
Vote in posts*
You are skiing.
1: Crash (-1 hp) Don't worry you can still respawn.
2: Keep skiing (+2 cool)
Vote*
You crashed! -1 hp
etc.

If you want to, you can have a person as yourself, your name, your attitude, everything. (On like servers, chats, etc.) If want to do this, post your skills. (info at bottom)And I might use you. (wait that didn't sound right...)

I will do some announcements every now and then.

And sorry if I don't respond in a while.

Anyway, let's start this topic!
I think I'm gonna play along sometimes too :D

MEMORY: (Just to recap these things.)
Friends: (1) Gr8dayseth H 70% A 80% B 35% F 90% S 80%
Enemys: None yet.
Addons: None yet.

SKILLS: (Shows how much you learned, effects how good/bad you are at these things.)
Hosting: 0%                (Effects how well you are as a host. Level: You don't want to host yet)
Admining: 0%              (Effects how well you are as an admin. Level: Banning friend)
Building: 0%                (Effects how well you build. Level: Can only build spammish stuff)
Fighting: 0%                (Effects how well you do at DMs/TDMs etc. Level: Can't even play CoD)
Social: 50%                 (If it's higher then 50%, you can make good friends, and will defend for them)
                                  (If it's lower then 50%, you can troll, make enemys, and will attack them when you see them.)
                                  (Level: Swedien)

FAVORITES: (Doesn't effect anything, just shows how much you use things.)
Map: Bedroom
Friend: Gr8dayseth
Enemy: None Yet.
Weapon: None Yet.
Type Of Server: None Yet.

POINTS: (Doesn't effect anything, only shows all the stuff you did in your time with blockland pointwise.)

You bought Blockland. Your ID is 40000, you look like a noob, you have RTB, you have 1 friend (Gr8dayseth, who showed you this game) You know noone else, You have no nondefault addons so far. You took the tutorial, so you know what to do.

Your name is Blockhead.

You start in a single player Bedroom server.

What will you do?

1: Practice Building (+1% Building)
2: Chat with Gr8dayseth (+/-(this means it could go either way)1% social)
3: Join a Server >>>(this means that there will be more choices about it.)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:20:03 AM by gr8dayseth »

Close blockland and masturbate.

Sorry about the bump, I was asleep. Anyway,
Join as server.

Ok, you have a few choices of the server you want to join.

1. DM (+2 Fighting) *(this means that it could happen, or not.)(2 Enemys)
2. TDM (+1 Fighting) *(1 Friend) *(1 Enemy)
3. Rp (+2 Building) (+1 Social)
4. Freebuild (+4 Building)

Goes in community projects as this has nothing to do with the actual game, just a spinoff text RP

Meh I don't really like this that much anyway, I just did it to see if people liked it or not.

Also, I never even looked at community projects, so I had no idea what it was. lol