ÑXTMÅ$TÉR's Hunger Games OFFICIAL TOPIC [Server is Up! (inacurrate)]

Author Topic: ÑXTMÅ$TÉR's Hunger Games OFFICIAL TOPIC [Server is Up! (inacurrate)]  (Read 451 times)

Not just a killing game.

What is "the Hunger Games"?
"the Hunger Games" is a book, also made into a movie, made by Suzzane Collins. It is where in about the mid-future, America, now called Panem, is split into 13 groups: District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, and 12, and the Capitol. The Capitol rules all the Districts and put people called, Peacekeepers into the Districts. The Peacekeepers kill, or hurts anyone who steps out of line to no stealing, and all that. 2 people are chosen annually, boy and a girl, and then they go into an arena to kill each other and the last one standing wins "the Hunger Games" and gets prizes from the capitol.

Information
The Map:
I have made the map large, spawn-catacombs, a cornucopia like from the movie, tons of lag-free (I hope) trees, a Hunger Games border, salvagable fallen trees, and water sources.

Gameplay:
You must role-play realistically. Treat this like the actual hunger games. You can make alliances.

Material to craft is currently a WIP.

Items take 6 minutes to respawn, so don't be standing around at the transparent item.

No day and night cycle. When v21 comes, this will act better.

Apply for Admin <<WIP

Online?
Check!

More info coming soon!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:31:45 PM by padmedog »

This looks cool, but good luck finding people that actually know how to RP correctly.

This looks cool, but good luck finding people that actually know how to RP correctly.

Well I wouldn't say that you would have to rp very correctly.

Wait, is this an RP? It would work better as a DM.
RPs are always bad no mater how you roll them.

Wait, is this an RP? It would work better as a DM.
RPs are always bad no mater how you roll them.
Well. New thing or whatever: You don't have to rp.