Author Topic: Authentic Family RPG  (Read 1091 times)

Hi, I'd like to apply for admin :)

Hi,
I'd like to be an admin on your server because the past experiences have made me believe that you seem to have stressful servers most days. My BL_ID is 13679 and my name is the same as my username. I have had more experiences on my friend's servers and understand the basic rules of how an admin shouldn't abuse his/her power.

Hi,
I'd like to be an admin on your server because the past experiences have made me believe that you seem to have stressful servers most days. My BL_ID is 13679 and my name is the same as my username. I have had more experiences on my friend's servers and understand the basic rules of how an admin shouldn't abuse his/her power.
Accepted. Ill admin you in a sec.

Sounds ok but build isn't good at all.

I read the title as "Autistic Family RPG"

I believe that most family RPs are poor.  An example of what a good family RP could be was Tango's.  Admit it (for those who were on Tangos server), it was fun.  Except when you were trying to avoid the abusing admins.  I want to bring that back, and have the option of good admins also.  But family RPs where you spawn in bedroom, and you just see a ton of random spam bricks everywhere, is annoying.  But in Blockland's state, that is mainly all you see from Family RPs now, not the fun, role-playing aspect it used to be.
Tangos server have always had abusive admins, one of them being tango himself.
This is why I don't join his servers, stuff is going to hit the fan, you just don't know when.

The sidewalk should be lighter than that :/
Sidewalk =/= Tarmac

I read the title as "Autistic Family RPG"
I will admit that (even though this is my thread) I read it the same way this morning.

roleplaying almost always sucks here
there's too much dying and coming back to life and nearly fatal injury

Well, not exactly. There is no money system, job system, and no killing. It is also focused on the family aspect of the game more than the making money aspect.
CityRPG without the mod and centered on the wrong aspect.

woof woof arf  <helo

<poopes on flor
SOME of us may find that offencive

OT: i think the build needs to consist more of roads and walls and 1 building. especially how all the roads are in a grid, there is not one single landmark and makes the map pretty boring.

Autistic families ftw