What are the Channels On RTB IRC?

Author Topic: What are the Channels On RTB IRC?  (Read 671 times)

I googled it, and found that RTB IRC is hosted on irc.centralchat.net and on channel #rtb.  But when I join #rtb on X-Chat, there are only a few people on there (like 2 or 3).

Is this the correct channel for general discussion?

The IRC isn't used anymore.

The IRC isn't used anymore.
Oh.

Well, is there any way I can view the whateveritis from my desktop?

Oh.

Well, is there any way I can view the whateveritis from my desktop?
No.

No.

Well thanks anyway.

Seems pretty silly to completely redesign a chat room with not many added features (as far as I can tell.)

Seems pretty silly to completely redesign a chat room with not many added features (as far as I can tell.)
Welcome to Ephialtes' world :cookieMonster:

Still doesn't hard-code BlockBot, LOL

That's not quite the case and if you took 5 minutes to think it through you'd realise what you said was pretty stupid. IRC was a single room with a load of anonymous people in it - that's all. RTB Connect offers so much more than that.

Welcome to Ephialtes' world :cookieMonster:

Still doesn't hard-code BlockBot, LOL
"It's  not  a  joke,  I  don't  understand  why  people  think  it's  a  joke,  or  think  I'm  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  my  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why they  would  doubt  it."

AHahahahah that quote with the additional spacing for autism lmao. BLC was a real success.

> can't participate properly in an argument
> mentions blockland cloud

> can't participate properly in an argument
> mentions blockland cloud

"It's  not  a  joke,  I  don't  understand  why  people  think  it's  a  joke,  or  think  I'm  incapable  of  doing  it.  It  is  within  my  reach  and  I  do  not  understand  why they  would  doubt  it."