Author Topic: MineZ - A fleet of professional, DayZ-style Minecraft servers  (Read 37629 times)

everybody on the server aimbots.

I'm not exaggerating. Literally about 75% of people use an aimbot.

or you just suck so bad at mineZ to preserve your ego the size of the sun you just decisivly tell everyone that "everyone uses aimbots except me" to contemplate why you suck so much

stop it you egomaniatic handicap.

or you just suck so bad at mineZ to preserve your ego the size of the sun you just decisivly tell everyone that "everyone uses aimbots except me" to contemplate why you suck so much

uh

why did you quote my message

because i agree lol

you do realise coding hacks for minecraft is easier than making an application in C++

aka: aimbots are easy to get / make

you do realise coding hacks for minecraft is easier than making an application in C++

aka: aimbots are easy to get / make
I have to agree.
but what's the point of using one in minecraft lmao

I have to agree.
but what's the point of using one in minecraft lmao
TO WIN HURR

are you new to the internet humanity?

TO WIN HURR

how would that help you at all
if anything you wouldn't be able to sprint away
it's not loving hard to aim in minecraft lol
and besides, what if they have a group of people? lock yourself onto one target. nice.

how would that help you at all
if anything you wouldn't be able to sprint away
it's not loving hard to aim in minecraft lol
and besides, what if they have a group of people? lock yourself onto one target. nice.

actually it's called an area-of-attack modification and locks on and attacks in an aura around you.

hacks for minecraft are normally modifying the packets of information before they reach the server.

actually it's called an area-of-attack modification and locks on and attacks in an aura around you.

hacks for minecraft are normally modifying the packets of information before they reach the server.
ah, I could only assume it was a normal stuffty aimbot
what are hacks normally?

ah, I could only assume it was a normal stuffty aimbot
what are hacks normally?

depends upon who is your supplier/ coder

some have IRC inbedded, some have area-of-attack auras, some have wallhacks, some have HUD indicators, etc etc

some even will steal your login info, so watch out

depends upon who is your supplier/ coder

some have IRC inbedded, some have area-of-attack auras, some have wallhacks, some have HUD indicators, etc etc

some even will steal your login info, so watch out
holy stuff that's crazy :o

TO WIN HURR

lol who actually hacks to "win"

you hack because it's hilarious

Holy stuff, I thought this was still in private beta. I've been missing out :l
Anyways, gonna play soon. HORDE MODE SKILLS DON'T FAIL MEEEEEE

I started playing at 8:20 when I got home from eating breakfast and I played until 10 minutes ago at 9:09. That's 49 minutes. I went around, killed a few people, found an empty house. Killed 10 zombies. Got killed a few times, walked through a forest for 10 minutes. It was pretty unpleasant even though I was doing well.

Why am I obligated to be bored for a long amount of time before something entertaining happens? That shouldn't happen.
you killed me :(((((((
(brandon102195)