Author Topic: MineZ - A fleet of professional, DayZ-style Minecraft servers  (Read 37448 times)

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 05:56:42 PM by Eluxsam »

i helped lead a bunch of guys on an attack to take back yawpton from bandits. there were like 15 of us in stuffty leather and stone, some of us didn't even have swords. we slaughtered two of the iron armored bandits and the rest of them ran away.

also, i'm heading to al hasa, anyone care to join me? i got a bunch of supplies from this one starfish who attacked me and then went AFK right near where he killed me.

Path of travel

I'm avoiding Romaro because it's a loving death trap, i'm going to skirt the beach right near it to avoid unnecessary attention.

You're not playing Minecraft anymore when you play this mod. Minecraft is only the platform for which MineZ runs on.
Well that's dumb. They build it off of a game that was created to let the player modify and construct their environment FROM the environment but they remove that feature entirely. It just seems so stupid.

DayZ also removes the aspect of war from ArmA. Just play it, play DayZ, play neither, or shut up.

Wtf is wrong with you people? My argument isn't whether the game is fun or not anymore. It's just that the developer is an idiot for building the DayZ game on Minecraft.

Wtf is wrong with you people? My argument isn't whether the game is fun or not anymore. It's just that the developer is an idiot for building the DayZ game on Minecraft.
people like minecraft. people like dayz. people like minez. THE LOGIC IS ASTOUNDING.

so he's an idiot for bringing a game into a game?

people like minecraft. people like dayz. people like minez. THE LOGIC IS ASTOUNDING.
people like salmon, people like icecream. People like icecream with salmon. The logic is astounding!

so he's an idiot for bringing a game into a game?
Yes because there's no reason to. There's even some severe disadvantages considering the minecraft MineZ world is significantly smaller than the Arma II DayZ world. Any of the advantages of porting Dayz to Minecraft associated with Minecraft itself (aka building and crafting) are completely lost because the disabled it. It's just a waste of time.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:10:53 PM by SeventhSandwich »

people like salmon, people like icecream. People like icecream with salmon. The logic is astounding!
The funny part is that salmon flavored icecream actually exists.

was doing bad, found logging camp, stayed there with a few others and eventually just starved due to no food in chests :'(

Why do you have a ton of antiseptic and healing balm? all you need is one.

Why do you have a ton of antiseptic and healing balm? all you need is one.
i dunno, i didn't know what it did