Author Topic: I remember Badspot's server used to look half decent, but now its come to this..  (Read 2791 times)

Over time, the quality of builds on Badspot's Block Party has slowly been deteriorating, but now its come to this :S

I find this quite alarming, the population of noobs seem to be over weighing the more skilled players more and more each time i join this server

I think this should belong in the drama section... its not really personal drama, but I'm ranting

this is due to the fact that he completely scrapped the rule kiosk with all the tips and rules + doesn't ban spammers. I've seen some really amazing areas, even in the latest versions of the map, but they are nothing compared to the terrain builds that used to be so amazing.

yea :/ its sad because it used to be a good communal server for all builders to join in and add their fair bit. now its just a mess... literally

wedges server
its got moderation

Badspot should just 6-month-ban anybody from the serv who builds spam.

I hate it when I've found a perfect place to build and some dumbass has a red baseplate with only a gun spawn in the area. Christ.

I remember my first ever visit to badspot's server, before I even knew he was the creator. Red windows all over the bedroom. ALL OVER THE PLACE

When I first saw Badspot's blockparty I thought it was his birthday.

I hate it when I've found a perfect place to build and some dumbass has a red baseplate with only a gun spawn in the area. Christ.
this. god. this all the way.

ONe day there were snakees everywhere

or maybe the skilled players are working on their real projects on their real servers.

random public servers is fun sometimes, but if you got a lot of time and skill, you dont want to spend much of it on someone elses save.

It took me so long to realize it wasn't.

It took me so long to realize it wasn't.
aaa where did you come from

or maybe the skilled players are working on their real projects on their real servers.

random public servers is fun sometimes, but if you got a lot of time and skill, you dont want to spend much of it on someone elses save.
This.  I only work on private projects in single player now because I would always build something neat and then never see it again on public servers.

Same.

I remember one time it was like a space theme... that was fun