matv1999 - Complete dumbass.

Author Topic: matv1999 - Complete dumbass.  (Read 4214 times)

If you read them properly, you may notice that he has not apologised once in all of those quotes. Just whined about how he is better then everyone and how he's going to leave.

I said YOU not everyone so try and read it properly and if anyones being a richard then its you lot who hates on people even thoughYOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HATE ME your just doing it because you think you know why i have hated on young rotations anyway hes arranging a blockland meeting to tell me his expectations and also he might be adding me as a friend.

matv is...how old again?

12?

it's natural to not be very good at socializing at that age, me boyo. you are being too harsh on him.

matv could also calm down, though.

I said YOU not everyone so try and read it properly and if anyones being a richard then its you lot who hates on people even thoughYOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HATE ME your just doing it because you think you know why i have hated on young rotations anyway hes arranging a blockland meeting to tell me his expectations and also he might be adding me as a friend.
I don't hate you, I'm just pissed off with you and I know exactly why I am pissed off at you.

You guys are horrible, he seems like a nice guy. All he wanted was to have fun on blockland, he even said sorry for spamming and such and then you guys come in here thinking you're all cool and tough making fun of a 12 year old; well guess what you aren't.

Jeez there is no reason to call someone those names and be horrible to them that much. In real life you wouldn't so it so don't do it on the internet. I'd even go as far as to say Blooker deserves a ban for being that horrible.

I agree, Blooker should be banned. The problem is that because you lot have better grammar than matv1999, you think you can take the piss. It's not right. You are all definitely being to hard on him. In-fact I would say most of you are thick. You tell him hes spaming but you do not explain to him what spaming actually is. You can't hate someone because they don't know something.

I don't hate you, I'm just pissed off with you and I know exactly why I am pissed off at you.

I apologize for the double post but here is an example of not explaining, you said your pissed off but why?

Dont worry, he'll get board and go back to roblox.
Get the forget out, not all kids come from Roblox, it's not an internet law for all kids under the age of 13 have to play Roblox. A friend of mine who's 14 plays Roblox and he plays Bl too.

Seriously, get out or get a life, no one finds this funny.

Get the forget out, not all kids come from Roblox, it's not an internet law for all kids under the age of 13 have to play Roblox. A friend of mine who's 14 plays Roblox and he plays Bl too.

Seriously, get out or get a life, no one finds this funny.

He plays Minecraft & Blockland, he said "Roblox is a stuff game"

He plays Minecraft & Blockland, he said "Roblox is a stuff game"
Well.... even though I do play Roblox... that's what he thinks and I won't argue with him.

Well.... even though I do play Roblox... that's what he thinks and I won't argue with him.

Well I don't really play any games now. Don't have any time but I think it's handicapped that people like to take the piss because a person likes a certain game

Well I don't really play any games now. Don't have any time but I think it's handicapped that people like to take the piss because a person likes a certain game

I agree.

he really pissed of Young, then came to me because i might be hosting a dj/convention thing at christmas

He told me he asked young for some add-ons and young turned him down. He may of asked a few times after this until an argument was triggered between the two "friends" (as matv1999 said).

I have seen a post by matv1999 that says something like "expectations of me as a friend?". There should be NO expectations. I told matv1999... "That ain't a friend worth having".