Bullet holes and blood on bricks?

Author Topic: Bullet holes and blood on bricks?  (Read 747 times)

Is it possible to put decals on bricks using a projectile? Like, bullet holes and blood?

yes. but only if you have a bullet hole print and a blood print, made everything printbricks, and scripted everything so that when the were shot or something, the print on it changed. (duplicator might help there)

P.S. there's a bullethole print released on RTB

i'm pretty sure decals don't work with blockland's engine; and the only reason i know that is because someone requested this before

yes. but only if you have a bullet hole print and a blood print, made everything printbricks, and scripted everything so that when the were shot or something, the print on it changed. (duplicator might help there)

P.S. there's a bullethole print released on RTB

this is the most convoluted-ass way to do this and it's stupid and you're dumb

dummy

If I can recall right, the only bullet hole effect is what Toeque came with and that only affects the actual maps, not DTS or BLB shape. I think someone did a "bullet hole" effect with a paintball gun that left white splotches on the map.

Could make a model of a bullet hole IMAGE where the projectile hits and it sticks around there for a few seconds.

I think the best idea for a bullet hole is just a dark grey circle.png or whatever the default round particle image is that will stick around for 10-20 seconds. A long-lasting, non-moving emitter.

I think the best idea for a bullet hole is just a dark grey circle.png or whatever the default round particle image is that will stick around for 10-20 seconds. A long-lasting, non-moving emitter.
Emitters turn their direction to face you wherever you go.

It would stick out in really weird ways.

something similar to the arrow could work

There was a way to have weapons make bullet holes, but they wouldn't appear correctly half the time, i think the script for it still exists somewhere but i don't recall where

wouldn't it be an idea to have a model of a bullet hole image stick for a while on the place where the bullet hits?

If I can recall right, the only bullet hole effect is what Toeque came with and that only affects the actual maps, not DTS or BLB shape. I think someone did a "bullet hole" effect with a paintball gun that left white splotches on the map.
Oh, so that's what I was thinking about.

Alright, thanks guys.