Author Topic: Epic Admin Loadouts  (Read 1171 times)

What do you think (using console commands) is the most epic admin loadout? Add what you think below.

So far, I personally believe that the G36 with a rocket projectile and the gun with a shockwave projectile is awesome.

Hammer, Printer, Wrench.
and the occasional Wand and Duplicator.

Hammer, Printer, Wrench.
and the occasional Wand and Duplicator.

I mean in terms of weapons.

I mean in terms of weapons.
in terms of weapons, I think it's better to not be a cheating starfish, and use what everyone else has to use

So basically you cheat and give yourself OP weapons no one else can get and piss them off by killing them a billion times... Nice admin you are

paintcan with rocket launcher projectiles
???
rocket spam EVERYWHERE

in terms of weapons, I think it's better to not be a cheating starfish, and use what everyone else has to use

plus it makes it all the sweeter if you manage to pull off this

duode stOP hakign!!!11

Ahem. Using the weps and the rest of it not in a game. I would never condone cheating, nor is my server ever really populated.

Ahem. Using the weps and the rest of it not in a game. I would never condone cheating, nor is my server ever really populated.
why would you be using weapons without the goal of killing other players in the first place?

why would you be using weapons without the goal of killing other players in the first place?
'Cause it's a stuff load of fun to blow builds up inan awesome kickass way.

Oh god I remember this