Author Topic: Manty's Textures get replaced by default after server reset  (Read 2611 times)

Guys, When blockland gets updated. Umm The launcher will say to you to forget off. Cause your files are Read-Only

Guys, When blockland gets updated. Umm The launcher will say to you to forget off. Cause your files are Read-Only
what the forget

nice...bump....ffffffff

what the forget

nice...bump....ffffffff
What is Bump anyways?

What is Bump anyways?
It's when you post in a topic that is old and put it back on top of the thread list for no reason.

Oh sorry, Dint knew about that.

Nope
Where the forget did you get that info

Guys, When blockland gets updated. Umm The launcher will say to you to love you're neighoors. Cause your files are Read-Only
really, thanks for sharing

If you really must change your textures (although I say just wait until v21)
Go with User content alpha. Sure it's 2% more complicated but at least Badspot didn't say not to do it. And yes, even zack0 said his add-on wasn't good, but at least badspot didn't. When the options are either, Do something Badspot said specifically not to because it messes with the auto-updater, or do the lesser of two evils and go with user content alpha, I said do the second.

If you really must change your textures (although I say just wait until v21)
Go with User content alpha. Sure it's 2% more complicated but at least Badspot didn't say not to do it. And yes, even zack0 said his add-on wasn't good, but at least badspot didn't. When the options are either, Do something Badspot said specifically not to because it messes with the auto-updater, or do the lesser of two evils and go with user content alpha, I said do the second.
It doesn't mess with the updater. Or rather, it does mess with the updater but it does nothing since TS doesn't even have a proper exception system, so it just moves on.