Author Topic: Parkour Playertype (Update! [03.08.12])  (Read 20330 times)

Actually looks good.

Energy ruins the fun.

Like someone else said can you make a version that doesn't have energy?

Guys, chill, I'm working on the no-stamina version right now :T

Guys, chill, I'm working on the no-stamina version right now :T
Yey!

Uhh. So im using it right now and when i right click a brick named "ledge" nothing happens?

Uhh. So im using it right now and when i right click a brick named "ledge" nothing happens?
Are you using a plate brick? If yes, try using something taller. I usually also add some transparent no collision no render but raycast bricks above ledges so you can grab them easier.

Uh, excuse me, I have read through your comment carefully. What do you mean you can grab bricks not named ledge? It never happened to me. Can you provide me more information and try repeating the bug so I can fix it?

Multiple times I grabbed a brick not named ledge. What more can I say?

Are you using a plate brick? If yes, try using something taller. I usually also add some transparent no collision no render but raycast bricks above ledges so you can grab them easier.
Im using a 2x8 brick on top of about 6 1x8 bricks. Doesn't do anything.

wat.
As in, code in more base stamina and a higher stamina recharge speed to scale up the stamina a player can have.

But you've already addressed the problem, so thanks.

Im using a 2x8 brick on top of about 6 1x8 bricks. Doesn't do anything.
Are you sure that "ledge" has a lowercase L?

EDIT:
Okay now, I won't bother myself with no stamina version of playertype. Instead, I will make an RTB preferences go with it! Less troubles for all of us :V

Also, updated playertype. Now the recharge rate is higher.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 02:59:42 PM by Crystalwarrior »

when mounted to a ledge, you can slowly move anywhere; http://i.imgur.com/v9kqh.png

Now I can make an Uncharted TDM

I actually had an idea for this quite awhile ago, Good to see someone actually made it.