Author Topic: Parkour Playertype (Update! [03.08.12])  (Read 20332 times)

I like how the link has been that for like, all day, and the op hasn't fixed it.

I'm guessing when the S&S update releases you'll attempt to make a motion blur shader for this, right?

stuff, Sorry guys, My internet went boom for a day.
Fixed download link!
so emberassing...
I'm guessing when the S&S update releases you'll attempt to make a motion blur shader for this, right?
Yeah, I guess.

I'm working on a new feature: Slippery bricks!
Basically, if you name your brick "slippery", you will slip up when trying to use your skills, just like when you're low on stamina. Useful for parkour challenge maps.

So basically it just hides the bar that shows you how much it's drained? :|

I think I've given up hope on this Playertype being fixed lol..
Okay now, what the hell. I said that Run and Jump staminas run in background, and just that. I didn't say parkour features drain stamina. Learn to read and stop pissing me off.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 07:55:04 AM by Crystalwarrior »

Disappointment...No sliding yet...

I've played brink and the movement is great I especially liked how you could slide.

Good work.

Disappointment...No sliding yet...

I've played brink and the movement is great I especially liked how you could slide.

Good work.
Sliding is in planned features, so yeah! P:

Right-clicking the floor while running backwards lets you longjump.

Lol.

Where did you aim when rightclicking?
Did you aim straight at the floor, or you aimed a little higher?
Can you make a video/picture?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:15:33 PM by Crystalwarrior »

Nothing works. Great addon.

i am a traceur and what is this 'blurred effect'

it doesnt make any sense its just annoying

OKAY. It seems I have found out how to make this damned bug to reappear.
It has something to do with mapchange: If the map changes, the playertype breaks
Oh. I was using Adjustable Plate at the time. Might have been the problem.

i am a traceur and what is this 'blurred effect'

it doesnt make any sense its just annoying
I'm planning of getting rid of it completely, it may also cause problems.

Okay now, what the hell. I said that Run and Jump staminas run in background, and just that. I didn't say parkour features drain stamina. Learn to read and stop pissing me off.
Stop pissing me off with your broken mod lol

Still don't understand what you mean by "Run and Jump Staminas run in the background" compared to "Parkour features (like run and jump) drain stamina"  Explain things better.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 02:32:56 PM by Jay the Cartoonist »

Stop pissing me off with your broken mod lol
Like my mod - That's great!
Don't like my mod - Okay, say it once. But if you keep repeating over and over, telling me there is a bug and then telling me to fix it when you give no details whatsoever is just a way of being a jerk.

Seriously, what wrong did I do to you, do I even know you?

And why the hell can't you tell the difference between Run and Jump and Parkour features? Like, it's so hard to figure out!

I'm done here, keep this stuffstorm somewhere else.

Like my mod - That's great!
Don't like my mod - Okay, say it once. But if you keep repeating over and over, telling me there is a bug and then telling me to fix it when you give no details whatsoever is just a way of being a jerk.

Seriously, what wrong did I do to you, do I even know you?

And why the hell can't you tell the difference between Run and Jump and Parkour features? Like, it's so hard to figure out!

I'm done here, keep this stuffstorm somewhere else.
I'm not trying to be mean to you lol

Running and Jumping are parkour features, aren't they?  I guess you could exclude jumping, but it still shouldn't drain your energy.  Nothing should. 

You're getting all ragey over nothing, I'm not flaming you or anything.
If you're going to release mods into the community, you need to learn how to take criticism.  If you can't take a little criticism then deal with it.