Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24293 times)

Name:wound
BLID:36454
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: nobot, jeebis, owl, jelly
Why Should I Admin you?:I like administrating, and it's something to do in my free time, i'd love to help with the administration team.

also I would like to point out, glass, that some of your admins are rather horrid, i'm not naming and names but you should straighten them out.

Why Should I Admin you?:I like administrating, and it's something to do in my free time, i'd love to help with the administration team.

also I would like to point out, glass, that some of your admins are rather horrid, i'm not naming and names but you should straighten them out.
I support this.
Also - PM about the admins.

Admin Application

Name: Cørner
BL_ID: 35487
Recommendations: No one.
Why Should I Admin you?: I'd love to help out on this build and I have entirely new awesome ideas for this server and I have the experience of administrating on servers. I like to keep the server away from trolls that don't listen and more. Please try and understand me.

P.S: I know your thinking that i'm probably a Noob because I have a Super high ID, but i'm not. My last ID that got Hacked was in the 7k's.

Name:Sam11

bl_id:29669

Recommendations[host that recommends you]:The Brighter Dark, Thorfin25, Arekan, MarshMellow, Armani, Eventer, Pacnet2012, Monn1997, Arunde, XD, MrLoganator111

Why Should I Admin you?:I have admin on a lot of other servers, I've played on plenty of your old servers before, I will try to help with any problem that will occur on the server and I have plenty of great Ideas i would like to add to this already awesome server to make it even better.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:08:47 PM by Sam11 »

Recommendations[host that recommends you]:The Brighter Dark, Thorfin25, Arekan, MarshMellow, Armani, Eventer, Pacnet2012, Monn1997

Why Should I Admin you?:I have admin on a lot of other servers, I've played on plenty of your old servers before and I will try to help with any problem that will occur on the server.
Yes, I recommend him. He was a good admin on one of my servers.

Recommendations[host that recommends you]:The Brighter Dark, Thorfin25, Arekan, MarshMellow, Armani, Eventer, Pacnet2012, Monn1997, Arunde, XD

Why Should I Admin you?:I have admin on a lot of other servers, I've played on plenty of your old servers before and I will try to help with any problem that will occur on the server.
He is a fantastic Super Admin, and i highly recommend him for the job.  :cookie:

You are really generous with these applications aren't you?

He is a fantastic Super Admin, and i highly recommend him for the job.  :cookie:
I like cookies :3

Recommendations[host that recommends you]:The Brighter Dark, Thorfin25, Arekan, MarshMellow, Armani, Eventer, Pacnet2012, Monn1997, Arunde, XD, MrLoganator111

Why Should I Admin you?:I have admin on a lot of other servers, I've played on plenty of your old servers before, I will try to help with any problem that will occur on the server and I have plenty of great Ideas i would like to add to this already awesome server to make it even better.

Recommendations[host that recommends you]:The Brighter Dark, Thorfin25, Arekan, MarshMellow, Armani, Eventer, Pacnet2012, Monn1997, Arunde, XD

I recommend him, he is a good admin/super admin.

Accepted.

Accepted.