Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24177 times)

Well, since you guys aren't impressed...My friend Plornt has been working on a unique script for this server. Points, and probably more. I won't give out any spoilers, but if you guys want to be debby downers and hate on the server go right ahead - It's not that jumping around on colors isn't fun, it's the fact that you are trying to be the last man standing, whether it's standing on the edge so when someone tries to jump to it in time they fall - or if the Operator(whoever wins the previous round becomes operator - never the same guy for a long time) - spawns brooms on each square and it's a fight to the death. Brooming the platform infront of you so that player falls, or brooming the player himself. Hell, if the operator does THAT and selects a color - thing's get interesting. There are a lot of perks to a falling platform server, and it's never really "fun" until you figure out the uniqueness of that sole type of falling platforms. All I can tell you guys, is this one will be different. Instead of judging it from pictures, why don't you log on and try it out for yourself?

Admin Application:
Name: TurnipBlog
BLID: 9676
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: Pablo, WhiteStorm, Tenshi, YoungRotations, Filipe1020, Cookiez64.
Why Should I Admin you?: I would like to help keep the server fun for all Blocklanders and give them the best experience possible. I would like to keep the Falling Platforms Server free of idiots and make the game as fair as possible. I would also like to help in future events on your server as well.

Accepted. Welcome to the Team.

Admin Applications
Name: Crown
BLID: 2143
Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: Crown, Glass, Air Glider, Hank, Tenshi
Why Should I Admin you?: I have been admin on most of your servers and having to reapply every time is ridiculous.

Maybe.

Accepted. Welcome to the Team.
Why, thank you, it's an honor.

Admin Application

Name: Darkmaster
BL_ID: 11788

Previous Experience:

- Aetcho's Server [SA]
- YoungRotation's Server [SA]
- Tomaz's Sever [SA]
- TomTheGeek's Server [A]
- QuantumEagle's Server [A]
- Kyle98's Server [SA]
- Pablo's Server [A]
- Pecon7's Server [A]
- MrSmellyB's Server [SA]
- and more I can't remember...

Recommendations:

- Aetcho
- Kyle98

I sould be accepted because I have had alot of past experiences of people who spam. With the new server we might need more admins. And I go on the server about every other day and almost everytime there is either one or just the host in the server, and I'd really like to change this.

Admin Application

Name: Darkmaster
BL_ID: 11788

Previous Experience:

- Aetcho's Server [SA]
- YoungRotation's Server [SA]
- Tomaz's Sever [SA]
- TomTheGeek's Server [A]
- QuantumEagle's Server [A]
- Kyle98's Server [SA]
- Pablo's Server [A]
- Pecon7's Server [A]
- MrSmellyB's Server [SA]
- and more I can't remember...

Recommendations:

- Aetcho
- Kyle98

I sould be accepted because I have had alot of past experiences of people who spam. With the new server we might need more admins. And I go on the server about every other day and almost everytime there is either one or in the server, and I'd really like to change this.
I'll get back to you on this.

I mean hey, I like this server, and Glass is becoming a much better host than before. :)

Name: Mango

BLID: 32406

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: YoungRotations, Darkness (maybe), Kong123, MrLoganator111, .:[Spacebar]:., Mold, Wrapperup, Cowboy6.

Why Should I Admin you?:I am a well trusted player on Blockland, I've have kicked // banned many spammers // trolls. I do not tolerate Spammers, Trolls and Cheaters. I administrate every day at many different servers, I play your servers a lot, (even though I didn't like you) I'm finding you're becoming a better player and host. I'm very active, I help as much as I can in servers. Admin or not I do my best to help players. many things I would love to help you with :)

I use to be admin at Crowns until he decided he had too many admins :)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:56:46 PM by Cookiez664 »

whyyyy cant you justt sayyy yessss stop it :(

I recommend Crown.

I mean hey, I like this server, and Glass is becoming a much better host than before. :)

Name: Mango

BLID: 32406

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: YoungRotations, Darkness (maybe), Kong123, MrLoganator111, .:[Spacebar]:., Mold, Wrapperup, Cowboy6.

Why Should I Admin you?:I am a well trusted player on Blockland, I've have kicked // banned many spammers // trolls. I do not tolerate Spammers, Trolls and Cheaters. I administrate every day at many different servers, I play your servers a lot, (even though I didn't like you) I'm finding you're becoming a better player and host. I'm very active, I help as much as I can in servers. Admin or not I do my best to help players. many things I would love to help you with :)

I use to be admin at Crowns until he decided he had too many admins :)
Accepted

whyyyy cant you justt sayyy yessss stop it :(
Accepted.

Come to server to receive admin from Me or Bright

Stop putting me as a recommendation for a stuffty server.

Stop putting me as a recommendation for a stuffty server.
You never tried it. A lot of people are saying its good. You just can't get over the fact i might be doing something right.

Name: Lt. Jamergaman

BLID: 23108

Recommendations[Host That Recommends You]: Lamebro1, Wrapperup, Cat123(maybe), Zax, RAZORBACK & Mango(still waiting for reply).

Why Should I Admin you?: I've had many experiences in my time of blockland with administration.  I am admin at Cat123's, Lamebro1's, Wrapperup's, Zax's, RAZORBACK's, Xalos' & and Jakob's (also known as Jakob2 or Lt. Gary) servers.

You can trust me because I have never abused (except when I host server and I'm messing around with friends), and I can make sure that if someone is not doing something right to ask them why they're doing it and tell them to stop, if they don't I will give a warning, and if they still continue, I will kick them.  I won't ban for unnecessary reasons nor will I ban permanently without permission from you (the host).

I will make sure that everything is running fine and if anything isn't going well, I will report to a higher ranked admin or I will report to you (the host).

I'm not going to be on your server that much as I also have to administrate other server's but if needed I will leave the current server I am in and join yours.  I am also not on blockland after the evening or am I rarely on in the evening (do not ask).

I do indeed recommend Lt. he is a great admin.

-snip-
Aren't you the guy that put backdoor scripts and tried to upload to RTB...?