Author Topic: Guess the Lyrics  (Read 875 times)

Guess the Lyrics!
So, guess the song lyrics that are in the OP. Whoever gets the song name correct gets points. You start with 5 points. Correct artist gets +1 points. Correct song title gets +1 also. Both gets +2 points. Wrong artist gets -1, wrong song gets -1 and wrong artist and song gets -2.

Remember, you can play it safe and guess only 1 of the 3 choices, because getting Artist correct but Song wrong gets +/- 0

7/30  "_______ __ ___ ______, we've got fun and games. We've got everything you want, How do we know the name..."

7/31 -NEW- "Exit Light. Enter Night. Take my hand, We're off to never-ever land
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:43:51 AM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

I'm jut going to say it. not going to do anything else.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games, anything you want, how do we know the name

Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

"Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games. We've got everything you want, How do we know the name..."

Both of the above.

Try a song a bit harder.

I thought it was "Honey, we know the name"

Anyways:
Why aren't we going to just, I dunno, name lyrics?

Song: Welcome to the Jungle- GnR
I'm jut going to say it. not going to do anything else.

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games, anything you want, how do we know the name

+2 PTS. (7 PTS)
Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

"Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games. We've got everything you want, How do we know the name..."
+2 PTS (7 PTS)
Both of the above.

Try a song a bit harder.
+2 PTS (7 PTS)
I thought it was "Honey, we know the name"

Anyways:
Why aren't we going to just, I dunno, name lyrics?
Was this an answer?

Metallica - Enter Sandman

"Exit Light. Enter Night. Take my hand, We're off to never-ever land"
is there supposed to be more lyrics after this? do i put in the first line of the next verse?

Harder song.

"Mother; there's a side to me you don't know, different to _____ _____ smiling _____ _____."

Screw it, this won't go too well, I'm locking